Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LiMiNi 1/12th Aehab mass production paint work in progress!
aN7XLlv.png

Any tips on how to put on the scarf on limtoys venom snake? Been futzing with it for an hour.

Also anyone got any limtoys parts willing to let go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never did get the scarf on mine to look right. I ended up just wrapping it into a circle around his neck

Here's the post on their collectors club
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2984388851577780&set=g.1522682788026117&type=1&theater&ifg=1

This probably will be a bust, something similar to the Artorias bust they announced a few months back.

Man...it does look good. I, like many of us, are so desperately wanting an amazing mgs 1 solid snake.
I was hoping limtoys would be a bit quicker in getting into the original mgs line of characters, but I've been super happy with what they have released and announced this far.
They are really the only line I'm collecting these days other than gangsters kingdom.
I'm wanting to make a custom old snake using the medicom as a base, but I doubt my skills in doing something like that as well as being on the road all the time for work, it's hard to find the appropriate time.

tamPWu5.jpg

LiMiNi 1/12 Aehab backstage
We used enhanced print tech to print tiny details such as eyebrows, eyelashes and beard on the 1/12 Aehab face.
WIP in the picture.
Coming soon!

tamPWu5.jpg

LiMiNi 1/12 Aehab backstage
We used enhanced print tech to print tiny details such as eyebrows, eyelashes and beard on the 1/12 Aehab face.
WIP in the picture.
Coming soon!

When is the 1/12 LiMini figures expected to ship?

Back