Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the LIM toys tiger stripe version and I’m a bit confused. I got him from one sixth outfitters and the pictures on the site show things that I don’t get with the figure, which is the pouches that are supposed to go on the chest strap. Any clue as to what’s gong on? Even the box art shows the pouches.

This what I got

4C41DF26-A11D-4825-A233-D1373D59BEB5.jpg

I just got the LIM toys tiger stripe version and I’m a bit confused. I got him from one sixth outfitters and the pictures on the site show things that I don’t get with the figure, which is the pouches that are supposed to go on the chest strap. Any clue as to what’s gong on? Even the box art shows the pouches.

This what I got

View attachment 460840

Yeah you're missing the pouches, and the cassette.

any more update on this guy? and butterfly?

I'm also waiting for something new on this one

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Butterfly is planned to release sometime this month, sneaking suit Venom is planned for next year, as far as updates go regarding him, you guys won't be disappointed! :wink1:

Well crap lol. I’ve searched the box it came in and found nothing. Guess I’m gonna have to return it.

You can contact the retailer you got it from and they will then contact Limtoys to solve the problem.

Butterfly is planned to release sometime this month, sneaking suit Venom is planned for next year, as far as updates go regarding him, you guys won't be disappointed! :wink1:

You can contact the retailer you got it from and they will then contact Limtoys to solve the problem.

Thank's for the update :hi5:

What about Ocelot ?

:hi5:
Unfortunately Ocelot is on hold so we can work on other projects but the plan is to release him as well in the future.

Too bad. I was really counting for fast release :( I thought new characters have priority.

Nevermind. Thank's for the informations ... till next year :pray:

Too bad. I was really counting for fast release :( I thought new characters have priority.

Nevermind. Thank's for the informations ... till next year :pray:

Don't lose hope! We have so many projects that we can't do it all at once but we hope next year is a big one! :wink1:

Back