Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I’m not that much into metal gear as a franchise lately I think about letting go of my custom Snake by Elvis. Thing is for the love of god I don’t know how much to price him. All the parts and weapons are of the hot toys figure but suit is custom made by Elvis.
59781bc3aa7cceee51d5a82452519806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10€ more now? The price went up on KG? Prices now are S $98US, A $82US, B $69US. Those weren’t the original prices?

What was the original price?

No, those currently prices aren't the original prices! Can anyone help me remember what they were? When I saw on Sunday afternoon that these were up for PO on KG Hobby, the A++ version was $76 (or $74 if you got the 3% discount for paying in full).

Can anyone remember what the prices were for the B++ and S++ versions? Or can someone here who ordered one or both of those versions let us know how much you paid? According to comments in this thread and on Facebook, for a short time after they first went up (before I saw them), the A++ version was cheaper than the B++, but that was then fixed, and then a day later prices for all three were raised, all $.99 cheaper than they are on Giantoy.com. Wasn't the S++ version originally $92, and the B++ was $66? Maybe??

Yesterday on Facebook I pointed out to KG Hobby that they raised their prices for these figures a day after they were available to order, and they only responded with "no we didn't", so I'd like to respond to them with the actual prices they started at.

No, those currently prices aren't the original prices! Can anyone help me remember what they were? When I saw on Sunday afternoon that these were up for PO on KG Hobby, the A++ version was $76 (or $74 if you got the 3% discount for paying in full).

Can anyone remember what the prices were for the B++ and S++ versions? Or can someone here who ordered one or both of those versions let us know how much you paid? According to comments in this thread and on Facebook, for a short time after they first went up (before I saw them), the A++ version was cheaper than the B++, but that was then fixed, and then a day later prices for all three were raised, all $.99 cheaper than they are on Giantoy.com. Wasn't the S++ version originally $92, and the B++ was $66? Maybe??

Yesterday on Facebook I pointed out to KG Hobby that they raised their prices for these figures a day after they were available to order, and they only responded with "no we didn't", so I'd like to respond to them with the actual prices they started at.

As far as I remember (not sure in 100%) KG Hobby
- A - 500 HK
- B - 600 HK
- S - 730 HK

and everyone asked why B cost more than A.

What do you thing about making new threads for each releases ? I mean:
- 001/002
- 004/005
- 006/007
- and one for all 1/12 version of snake

It's hard in this thread go back to the pages with promo pics and it would be helpfull for new people.

yea do it. might as well do the same for He-Man figures.

Nothing but new threads on Lims stuff has come up. Lol but understand it's best to have them so others can see it. Anyone else think 1:12th dioramas could work.

Glad i also PO the S++ before the price went up. Going to get that fulton now it would be great to also make a few soldiers from the game to use the fulton with.

i also have preordered it, and one version with a soldier will be great, like the neckstrap gadget they released some time ago

I know there a some unlicensed threads still up in here, but a whole bunch of unlicensed LimToys threads popping up in here, & more in the future? I feel they will be deleted, because of the rules in here.

I prefer following it all in here anyway.

I know there a some unlicensed threads still up in here, but a whole bunch of unlicensed LimToys threads popping up in here, & more in the future? I feel they will be deleted, because of the rules in here.

I prefer following it all in here anyway.
The whole anti-unlicensed stance of the forum mods ended once the forum severed official ties with Sideshow. Theres no rules against them now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The whole anti-unlicensed stance of the forum mods ended once the forum severed official ties with Sideshow. Theres no rules against them now.
Woh. I did not know that. Thank you.

Now I can post up new threads again.

Edit: I only noticed it’s called Collector Freaks now :slap

Last edited:

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

the rule is still there to protect the site owners from lawsuits.

Back