Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind smaller scales figures �� but I won't buy them ��. This release shows us how the 1/6 releases should look like. Full set body with headsculpt and weapons!

Since the 1/6 releases don't have weapons I want to believe that the weapons pack that @Firejclawjack mentioned a few times is still being devoloped.

with 1/12 they have the luxury to produce bigger items at still make it shipable. a 1/6 futon would be too big to fit standard packaging and the additional packaging dimension would make shipping cost more even in bulks, and most people won't have the space for it.

with 1/12 they have the luxury to produce bigger items at still make it shipable. a 1/6 futon would be too big to fit standard packaging and the additional packaging dimension would make shipping cost more even in bulks, and most people won't have the space for it.

From FB page of Limtoys:
"Anyone who ordered Quiet and any of our previous product will get a 1/6 puppy DDog for FREE. 1/6 Fulton balloon is as big as a Basketball.As for the weapons,the cost of developing 1/6 size weapons is way higher than the 1/12th,We can make all the weapons in 1/6 alright, but the price is much higher, then more and more customer will complain about."

Fulton can be a paper model for example. As for the weapons included with the figures and cost, the best way is to release the weapon pack. The figures will cost less and the people who want weapons and have money can buy them seperately in a weapon pack.

From FB page of Limtoys:
"Anyone who ordered Quiet and any of our previous product will get a 1/6 puppy DDog for FREE. 1/6 Fulton balloon is as big as a Basketball.As for the weapons,the cost of developing 1/6 size weapons is way higher than the 1/12th,We can make all the weapons in 1/6 alright, but the price is much higher, then more and more customer will complain about."

Fulton can be a paper model for example. As for the weapons included with the figures and cost, the best way is to release the weapon pack. The figures will cost less and the people who want weapons and have money can buy them seperately in a weapon pack.

Could you provide a link to their proper FB page? The two I've found haven't updated since last year

Could you provide a link to their proper FB page? The two I've found haven't updated since last year

Also interested.

1/12 figures are on pre order on KG.
I wonder why the A version is chezper the. The B...

Is there any other 1/12 schedule from LIM?

Someone would have hear of a release date for the twin pack 1/6?

From FB page of Limtoys:

the futon can just be a blown up balloon. if you worry it may fail one day give 2 or 3.

I remember Ninja Turtles sold a blown up balloon as the turtle blimp. i believe they are still going strong after so many years. and yes it's bigger than a basketball.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/566...d=623766764749532&comment_tracking={"tn":"R"}

53218967_409976609771762_225325387486330880_n.jpg

52561495_409976626438427_8608285144714838016_o.jpg

52914727_409976649771758_5178250294202466304_o.jpg

On kghobby there is an a++ model, b++ model, and an s++ model for the 1/12 scale venom snake figure. I just pre-ordered the s++ model, it comes with everything. I also ordered the essential edition snake SD from F4F last night.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

On kghobby there is an a++ model, b++ model, and an s++ model for the 1/12 scale venom snake figure. I just pre-ordered the s++ model, it comes with everything. I also ordered the essential edition snake SD from F4F last night.

After I saw the price i also preordered S++ :panic:

Such dedication. I won't be getting anything else from F4F unless they release Solid 1/2 bust.

After I saw the price i also preordered S++ :panic:

That was a quick change of heart.
The A set is really tempting, but still a no for me.

I ordered the snake SD too. Not usually my style of collectible but I think it looks well made and I love the pose

I think F4F is coming out with a full scale bust. I remember early renders of it. Not 100% though.

yeah the Snake sd looked pretty cool so I ordered it, if I'm getting one I'm getting them all.

I'd be tempted to grab the B set as an extra to have one on my desk at work due to the lower price but the unfortunate fact of it only coming with the lame masked head is a huge turn off. Thst would have been a really great bare bones option if it had the normal unmasked head.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Such dedication. I won't be getting anything else from F4F unless they release Solid 1/2 bust.

That was a quick change of heart.
The A set is really tempting, but still a no for me.

The reasons why I decided for a preorder are:
1. Price
2. Accessories included in the set
3. Quality of the product
4. It won't be in my 1/6 scale collection
5. I'm afraid that 1/12 scale figures will sell much better than 1/6 and new releases will be in 1/12 scale
6. Once the Fulton balon 1/12 is released I'm planning to make a small diorama apart from 1/6 exhibition

Now there are 3 versions of Venom in 1/12 such a shame 😞 that they don't have different camo.

Preordered the S++ Also. Definitely an awesome surprise opens the door to various dioramas never thought Lim would get into the 1/12 game. Hope we see a 1/12 RDR2 figures. Lol

Preordered the S++ Also. Definitely an awesome surprise opens the door to various dioramas never thought Lim would get into the 1/12 game. Hope we see a 1/12 RDR2 figures. Lol
I'm still deciding which one to get but I'm also leaning torwards the S++, RDR 2 figures would be cool, John and Arthur with horses, Dutch and Micah, would even be nice to see Jack in this scale since I doubt he would sell if he was 1/6 scale.

Did I miss something with these 1/12 options- do any of them come with Diamond Dog? He is in one of the A++ pictures on KG Hobby, but that photo is labeled S++, and then that picture isn’t in the S++ pictures!

If he’s included in the S++ option, I would probably get that one, but right now I’m leaning towards A++, as it isn’t missing anything from the S++ I think I’d use.

I’d collect MGS in any scale, these are amazing would love to get a 1:12 cobra unit. Please LIMToys we some villians in any scale.

PS would any of these sets be offered with a Ismael head sculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I miss something with these 1/12 options- do any of them come with Diamond Dog? He is in one of the A++ pictures on KG Hobby, but that photo is labeled S++, and then that picture isn’t in the S++ pictures!

If he’s included in the S++ option, I would probably get that one, but right now I’m leaning towards A++, as it isn’t missing anything from the S++ I think I’d use.
LimToys mentioned that is an A++ picture, they labelled wrong. Even though DDog is in the picture, none of figures (S++, A++, B++) comes with DDog. He comes with the balloon.

Back