Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get over how great this figure looks, especially for 1/12 scale.

Can any of you Lim Toys veterans please answer my questions from yesterday-

What are some sites where this will be available to PO? How much should I expect it to cost? Are these very limited figures that will sell out quickly?

It is very well done and looks amazing.
But I'm not getting this ("these" to be exact) as I've quit collecting smaller scale figures (unless Lim start making ones from MGS1).

52461605_409117906524299_7070776596088487936_n.jpg

So that's that... no older ver. of Venom Snake as I have hoped.

It is very well done and looks amazing.
But I'm not getting this ("these" to be exact) as I've quit collecting smaller scale figures (unless Lim start making ones from MGS1).

So that's that... no older ver. of Venom Snake as I have hoped.

I agree with you, It's very well done but I also not collecting figure in this scale. I hope, those weapons and fulton will be available for 1/6 figures. If not it's not fair :(

That 1/12 Snake looks great - but that ****in' Fulton balloon is someting I never knew I needed but now I absolutely have to have. Thats hilarious and a great idea. Also, 3 versions of the same figure? I guess each one has a different accessory loadout? Going to be really tough deciding which one to get. Though if they are priced well, I could see myself going all in and grabbing one of each.

Gorgeous! The ammount of detail is insane considering we're looking at a 1/12 fig!
@Kaldas thanks for all the other pictures man!

What are some sites where this will be available to PO? How much should I expect it to cost? Are these very limited figures that will sell out quickly?

The sites you wanna go to are Giantoy, KGHobby and One Sixth Outfitters, the price is anyones guess really, Limtoys 1/6 figures range from $150-180 so the Limini figures should be somewhat cheaper considering the scale, unlicensed figures generally sell fast, mostly beacuse the whole process has to be fast and sorta fly under the radar, so when PO opens for these you wanna snag them as soon as you can, there have been times where unlicensed figures got cancelled because the original rights holder found out about it.

I agree with you, It's very well done but I also not collecting figure in this scale. I hope, those weapons and fulton will be available for 1/6 figures. If not it's not fair :(

I personally always loved the smaller scale stuff, it just brings me some kind of nostalgia from my younger days, there's a certain charm to 6in and 7in figures that I love, my collection is varied with figures of all scales really, I can understand why soemone would not want smaller scales figure tho, the detail can never compare to the one of a 1/6 figure for exemple and the 1/6 scale offers much more options of display and customization and what not, but this new Limini figure is putting that to the test! ;)

The sites you wanna go to are Giantoy, KGHobby and One Sixth Outfitters, the price is anyones guess really, Limtoys 1/6 figures range from $150-180 so the Limini figures should be somewhat cheaper considering the scale, unlicensed figures generally sell fast, mostly beacuse the whole process has to be fast and sorta fly under the radar, so when PO opens for these you wanna snag them as soon as you can, there have been times where unlicensed figures got cancelled because the original rights holder found out about it.

THANK YOU for the response! I will keep my eye on this thread and Limtoys' Facebook page!

They are expected to go up for PO today, right? Or did they just mean that pictures of the figures would be released today?

It looks nice. But I'm only in it for 1/6. I suppose ocelot is next, weapon pack too? Hopefully then... solid snake.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I was underwhelmed, as I thought it was another 1/6th varient. I didnt even notice it was actually 1/12. Incredible [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

I can't wait till we get MGS1 and MGS2 figures in both scales [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous! The ammount of detail is insane considering we're looking at a 1/12 fig!
I personally always loved the smaller scale stuff, it just brings me some kind of nostalgia from my younger days, there's a certain charm to 6in and 7in figures that I love, my collection is varied with figures of all scales really, I can understand why soemone would not want smaller scales figure tho, the detail can never compare to the one of a 1/6 figure for exemple and the 1/6 scale offers much more options of display and customization and what not, but this new Limini figure is putting that to the test! ;)

I don't mind smaller scales figures �� but I won't buy them ��. This release shows us how the 1/6 releases should look like. Full set body with headsculpt and weapons!

Since the 1/6 releases don't have weapons I want to believe that the weapons pack that @Firejclawjack mentioned a few times is still being devoloped.

Why do you think so?
Do you want a series of MGS5?
I am interested in all characters of MGS.

I believe he was using sarcasm, my good man. It would be terrific if our hero Fireclaw Jack would make some figures of beloved video game protagonist Solid Snake in the scales 1/6 and 1/12.

1/12 is nice for me. 1/6 I pose, then display, but 1/12 are the figures I like playing with.

1/12 is nice for me. 1/6 I pose, then display, but 1/12 are the figures I like playing with.

I feel the same way. My whole collection is 1/12 except for a few 1/6 Snake figures because I’m a big MGS fan. This new figure is like a dream come true.

I totally understand why people like collecting smaller scale figures especiall with "fun" factor and the cheaper price.
The problem I have with them is that they tend to attract more figures to the collection. So I just avoid buying them entirely due to low self-restrain.

Eg. I have figma "A", but mafex is making a better looking "B" than figma. Wait, Revoltech "C" articulation is insane. I bet "1" would look good standing with "A". and so on :slap

exactly. 1/6 is a balance between displayability & space conservation.

1/4 may look good as display but they take up too much space.

1/12 or smaller scaled figure just looks too small for display other than as desktop display. and if you think you save space with 1/12 you will end up with way too many of them and the display will look messy. they look good on hand but as a room display they are just too small to look neat.

well unless you only have less than 5 figures they would look good, as desktop display.

Back