Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 129289

New details on the new Gecco GZ Statue:

"The statue will cost around 20.000 yen (just under 200 USD), and is made by Yamoaka Maya under the supervision of Yoji Shinkawa. It’s approximately 32 cm in height (1/6 scale), or about 12,5″

Set for 2015

A bit pricey for my liking, but I doubt I could pass a 1/6 MGS figure, and Gecco does excellent sculpts from my experience.

My black REX just arrived yesterday from BBTS. I haven't opened it as yet, but I didn't know the plastic mold was so shiny. It looked more like a matte finish in the promo pics.

Awesome! Now hurry up and put it together! :lol

Dat arm definition. ♥
Damn it. HT putting the darn rifle with Raiden sort of gives me hope for a Snake as well. But God knows when they're doing that with so many other Marvel and DC movies coming out. This will do, just a tad expensive for me for a statue. But I'll definitely need to see the paint job first.

Heres to hoping for a Phantom Pain Hot Toys Snake

If any figures most likely next it'll be an MGSV Snake. While I'd like a GZ version i don't think they'll do justice to the suit much like they did MGS3 Snake.

But a possible version is MGS1 Snake seeing as he's been getting more love (rightfully so) recently.

Statue looks good

I don't collect statues though so I'll probably leave it and focus on 1/6 I'm doing

Available soon Venom Snake custom set.

sdlmk7.jpg

15zjtkm.jpg

nqdyqu.jpg

oqvkif.jpg

Last edited:
My girlfriend said my mgsvgzle came in. Im anxiously trapped on the highway omw home from work. Its a nice bit of news to a crappy day filled with molten shards of aluminum. I cant tell how many times i got burnt by them whilst drilling overhead.

My girlfriend said my mgsvgzle came in. Im anxiously trapped on the highway omw home from work. Its a nice bit of news to a crappy day filled with molten shards of aluminum. I cant tell how many times i got burnt by them whilst drilling overhead.

I especially like it when they burn into your your skin and stick when you try pull them off. I'll be honest, it took me a minute to figure out mgsvgzle meant, lol.

yeah, they didnt!!!!! you can see the shipping labels right on the bubble wraps. its also new, i didnt get a used one or previously damaged one. i havent taken it out of the celophane yet but it looks fine as far as crushes but on the back 2 bottom corners the coloring of the box wore a little to whit and theres a minute tear next to one of them. just makes me so mad how much care i take when someone gets something from me and to me from others not a single **** was given. sometimes i feel like they dont like us over in japan and do it on purpose. i got it from play-japan on ebay. i left them 5 star feedback with a garbage comment. i cant wait til they message me and ask me to change it. i just let people know how they ship.

on a side note theres a konami code on the side of the box but i have no clue what its for. id rather sell it on ebay than use it if its some dlc oriented stuff.

The corners were smooshed a little. Whatever. Figure, awesome box, japanese ps3 version of the game, and what ill call "illustrated novel". The novel starts from the back to the front and has a nice slip cover. Its bigger imo than the advert shows, you can see its comparison on the grouped photo. I love the big boss shinkawa art on it, i think its top notch. I wish i could read japanese to see what it says but im happy with the beauty of the book. There are a pretty good amount of illustrations in it.

596c1de9998c99702cf9a4140a899ab2.jpg

76aa934ece9134d513b5ff5dfd1f1346.jpg

7d1a2b536a4ffa26d78234e6133853f5.jpg

Last edited:
Back