Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminds me, do you have the Yamato set? It's quite lovely to be frank.

I wish I did. I'll have to track them down some day - provided that I can find legit figures that aren't Chinese bootlegs. I especially want Fortune, Raiden, RAY, Pliskin and MGS 1 Snake.

I wish I did. I'll have to track them down some day - provided that I can find legit figures that aren't Chinese bootlegs. I especially want Fortune, Raiden, RAY, Pliskin and MGS 1 Snake.

You can ask me if you suspect a bootleg. They just have such an aweome presence with all those hexagonal bases. I particularly love RAY, Fortune, Emma and Fatman the most.

kinda wish i didnt sell mine. loved them a lot.

Both? How much did you made?

i scored the FULL SET for $100, and yes they were real. i sold them for $275. not bad for having them for a while and enjoying them. they were all complete too.

hudema8y.jpg

a3e4eqeh.jpg

gedypehe.jpg

4e3ybuva.jpg

8a2u2uhe.jpg

etuqyzyg.jpg

y5e4ebez.jpg

Will be getting the stuff made by good smile (Figma ) everything else didn't look that good.

Figmas and Nendos for me. Surprised people actually want the Revolminis though.

Well then, these might be my first Figmas. Never really liked them since they're a tad small, but it might be fun to photograph them.

No one cares ronri. We like what we like, we arent clones of you and make our own decisions. Im anxiously awaiting my revomini snake and pak sneak preview punished snake. Im also going to but the revo snake premium package for gz when i find a good deal. Deal with it. I cant believe you posted without writing a paragraph for once.

Anyone want to trade a revoltech ground zeroes Snake (the one minus bandanna) for a play arts solid snake? I want one and don't feel like spending money, and I'm not into the play arts so I don't need my solid.

Well, actually, REX is 1/55 in scale and these figures are 1/35.

Assuming that the actual height of Big Boss (and the other characters) are roughly six feet, the mini figures would have to be 1.31 inches in height for them to be in scale with either ThreeA REX or RAY. However, the 1/35 figures would be around 2.06 inches in height.

So, it's a considerable height difference between 1/55 and 1/35 scales. I don't think the figures will work, unfortunately :(.

Hmmm I didn't know that's the actual scale of Rex as I presumed from reading some reviews comparing the exclusive pilot to different scale figures and the closest scale would be 1/35 so I thought it should fit in fine with Rex. Here's one for instance

image.jpg

[The sculpt and paint of Snake is okay but not great. if you look closely you can see areas of chipped paint/poor coverage. This figure is supposedly 1/48 scale but if you look at Snake next to some other 1/48 figures you can see that he is about twice the size. You can see that he is somewhere between the Yamato 1/48 pilot and Goto who is 1/24 scale.

https://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/threea_toys_metal_gear_rex

Anyhow, I just got my 1/35 soldier painted and will put him next to Rex tomorrow so we'll see how it fit.

They choose the tanker soldiers to go with the MGS2 Snake I reckon.

If they do Raiden my bet is they then do the Plant soldiers

Wait, aren't the soldiers in orangy-brown camo the ones we fought in tanker mission? I want those guys.
image.jpg

No one cares ronri. We like what we like, we arent clones of you and make our own decisions. Im anxiously awaiting my revomini snake and pak sneak preview punished snake. Im also going to but the revo snake premium package for gz when i find a good deal. Deal with it. I cant believe you posted without writing a paragraph for once.
:lol You have a point.

Also, how much did you pay for your metallic Snake Jason? I don't recall if you stated.

Hmmm I didn't know that's the actual scale of Rex as I presumed from reading some reviews comparing the exclusive pilot to different scale figures and the closest scale would be 1/35 and should fit in fine with Rex despite being display next to it . Here's one for instance

Anyhow, I have already got a 1/35 soldier painted and will put him next to Rex tomorrow so we'll see how it fit.

Wait, aren't the soldiers in orangy-brown camo the ones we fought in tanker mission? I want those guys.
View attachment 123456

Those are Gurlukovich soldiers yes.

The colours are just wrong on that preview pic from figma as they green camo

Last edited:
Back