Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys "do" this? I know there have been lots of complaints towards "poo poo" Big Boss even if I personally think it's not bad (though I couldn't care any less for it just because it has "exclusive" slapped on it). Yet I see people here talking about still wanting to grab it, even from people who expressed a dislike towards it. Is it like some self-imposed masochistic need as a completist or what? :lol

Dunno. I like it. I called him poo poo snake, dont steal my ****. I want them all because i feel like theyre my favorite kind of figure i guess. He might be cool in hand.

How do you guys "do" this? I know there have been lots of complaints towards "poo poo" Big Boss even if I personally think it's not bad (though I couldn't care any less for it just because it has "exclusive" slapped on it). Yet I see people here talking about still wanting to grab it, even from people who expressed a dislike towards it. Is it like some self-imposed masochistic need as a completist or what? :lol

I'm a completist for the PAK line. Don't know why either. Probably some sort of pathetic bragging rights to having them all. Plus they just look really cool up there in the display case. More the merrier.

New pic from Wonder Festival (summer)

image.jpg

I'm not even joking people, it's hilarious :lol
Seems like we might get for figmas from MGS2 and A Venom Snake in some form

image.jpg

welll....huh....didn't see that coming.

I hope we get some icons with this

Nendoroid Venom Snake has been confirmed too. Looks like BB and Snake can finally join my Nendo collection. :yess:

New pic from Wonder Festival (summer)

View attachment 123294

Nooo.. and you were doing so well, GSC.

Wow, now those were way out of left field!
I've always wanted a polygon Snake figure, shame this is only the head lol.

And the gerlukovich soldier? That's awesome! That's one thing PlayArts have always lacked. I have massive faith in the figma line now, the only issue is they chose the wrong soldier. It should be the ones from the Tanker incident!

Back