Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm motivate enough to build MG Rex after I'm done with Ray. I finally found the right painting for him.

Hey guys, got my awesome Amnur Old Big Boss sculpt yesterday and wondered if you guys had any ideas on sourcing:

Green Shirt
Dark Green Tie
Green Trousers
Neck Post which fits the bodies with a sunken ball beneath shoulder line to a Headsculpt that has no neck (ball)

Also looking for some trousers for liquid. They were brown in the game right and not the green that came with Yamato?

He didn't wear a green shirt and pants. It was a similar brown colour to the overcoat

Depends what body your using but TTM21 neck post or a knock off one should be fine.

Liquid has dark brown cargo pants.

The shirt is darker than the pants, maybe with a slight greenish tint but it's always shadowed so it's hard to tell the actual tone. You could probably get away with it for the shirt

I'm actually amazed at how little hype there's been for Ray. When rex was coming out, the 3A forums were busy as hell. Now for ray the thread goes weeks without posts.

I know what you mean, although I can't even go to that forum since I'm banned. :lol

I'd think I'm more excited for RAY than most people.

I can't wait to get RAY. And then I can put the box, right on top of REX's box, next to my AC :lol :monkey4

I was looking at the HT Indiana jones ones but it's expensive and a bit light in colour

I went for the HT Barney Ross (exp2) brown pants for Liquid and Old Snake.
Yeah bit too light for me. Might need to find someone who tailors shirts. Pretty sure there was some lass in HK that did it.

Hey guys, got my awesome Amnur Old Big Boss sculpt yesterday and wondered if you guys had any ideas on sourcing:

Green Shirt
Dark Green Tie
Green Trousers
Neck Post which fits the bodies with a sunken ball beneath shoulder line to a Headsculpt that has no neck (ball)

Also looking for some trousers for liquid. They were brown in the game right and not the green that came with Yamato?

Hot toys colonel trautman.

Metal gear Ray by Kotobukiya:
v1fvi.jpg

gzyf.jpg

Now let's start building Rex :)

Back