Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid Snake, showing his old man how MGS gameplay should have been- by punching people in the groin.

BmCbfB9CIAEzxIh.jpg:large

BmCbDloCIAAZ1qP.jpg:large

Sweet display! But seriously, you need wipe those off with a damp cloth, like now! :lol That amount of dust can kill the paintapps.

Advice taken and done

They came out much cleaner and look a lot better, As a result cleaned every figure on my desk

Might have to clean them more often! now will be cleaning my Display cases tomorrow

Advice taken and done

They came out much cleaner and look a lot better, As a result cleaned every figure on my desk

Might have to clean them more often! now will be cleaning my Display cases tomorrow

Awesome! Much better!

I think cleaning is just part of being a collector. Better to have discipline of doing it rather than having an unsightly (and potentially hazardous) collection. :lol

Wow that looks awesome rampages! Can you show a close up of your 1/6th Scale MGS figures? It looks pretty interesting and great

I think he means currently.

Next normal sized Revoltech is probably going to be Punished Snake... :monkey4

I really couldn't care less about the Revoltech figures (mini or regular sized). Solid Snake deserves a decent 1/6 treatment.

Yeah, its the lowest ive seen it loose from the premium package. I can get the full premium pckage for $140ish. Ridiculous. It makes me wanna sell the other 2 i have. Ive committed to certain lines to collect them all but for that much i at least want the cover art, game, and the peacewalker book.

Bad news. Yamaguchi himself has said on twitter that they won't release a normal revoltech SolidSnake :mad:

https://mobile.twitter.com/fuikitodoki/status/459540188721451008

I'm hoping its just for now so as not to ruin the minis sales. But If not i am majorly ticked off!!

A bit of bad news (though best to take this as rumor for now), but based on someone's translation on the stuff written about this figure and the announcement of the Revominis, supposedly the normal Revoltech line might get axed and this will take its place (hence why Snake fell on this line). I can only assume it's possibly because of better competitors like Bandai's S.H. Figuarts or Max Factory's Figma lines that really kicked Kaiyodo's butt and pushed them to revive their 4-inch product (Revominis existed way back, but it's only this time we're getting human-ish figures). That said, if this proves to be true, I'd be sorely disappointed as I'm actually fairly happy with my Revoltech PW Big Boss and MGR Raiden and I would've wanted Snake to join them to form the protagonist trio. :(

Yeah, its the lowest ive seen it loose from the premium package. I can get the full premium pckage for $140ish. Ridiculous. It makes me wanna sell the other 2 i have. Ive committed to certain lines to collect them all but for that much i at least want the cover art, game, and the peacewalker book.

It's uglier than the ugly peace walker version. The only reason people could want it is completists imo.

But SolidSnake in the other hand?... Common Konami!

Another Solid Snake figure at long last, and it's right when they do something **** like this. :p

Solid Snake fans always get screwed, really.

I think it was a **** move by Kaiyodo to begin with. I don't think any figure company should disrupt the consistency in an ongoing series (even if just scale-wise) by switching to another figure series and therefore switching the template. This revolmini **** is something they should have done with all the new franchises to the revoltech series from now on. Sorry, but the scale difference will really bother me. Especially that it is done "coincidentally" when there is a Solid Snake figure.

Solid Snake, showing his old man how MGS gameplay should have been- by punching people in the groin.

BmCbfB9CIAEzxIh.jpg:large

BmCbDloCIAAZ1qP.jpg:large

wait so the metal gear figures in revoltech , arent in scale with each other? then easy pass the only revoltech i have is monster hunter and fist of the northstar guess ill keep it that way.

I think I'll have to pick up Koto Ray. It'll be a nice display piece for my desk or something :lol.

Back