Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some of the images are already available on the socialops like the mgs1 render..not sure if they have the mgs2 snake version there tho

As far as I've seen, they don't. Not sure if I've seen all of them, but I think I have and that particular Snake wasn't there. Thanks for the heads up though, I love the SocialOps renders (most of them...don't care for the MGS3 Camo version)

Ups and downs of today:

DOWN- Finding my PAK Ninja doesn't have a god damned elbow pad on the right arm!!!!!!!!! Any help?

UP- The threeA slim barrow shoulders body fits a treat in my once useless yamahamawhatever it's called Solid Snake:

A43DFF88-A0D8-4968-8240-FF979F7E7943-308-0000002B9E1E6367_zpsc3695f31.jpg

It's an impressive sculpt i can't wait either! it'll be my first custom. If it goes well i wanna get a few of the main characters.

I hope we get a liquid. What you got in mind jack?

It's an impressive sculpt i can't wait either! it'll be my first custom. If it goes well i wanna get a few of the main characters.

I hope we get a liquid. What you got in mind jack?

As long as Amnur wants to keep sculpting them, I will keep the characters coming.

Just saw amnur's sculpt pics...AMAZING.
I really like the fact that it kinda resembles de young snake face from MGS4, I really dig that face model

Speaking of customs, wht happened with taht Vulcan Raven statue that was posted a while back ago??

Yeah, I wanted him to do a balance of realism and Shinkawa artwork, he did a great job.

I'd like to jump on that head-sculpt, too. Will the pre-order still be around for next month, Jack D?

The MGS1 Snake has been and gone.

The deposits for the MGS2 Snake had to be paid for by today as he's casting them this weekend i think so i'd suggest just pm'ing amnur now about getting involved, otherwise you'll miss out

Ive just got my hands on a xbox 360 version of the White Raiden PAK. The main box (not the PAK one, but the outer one) is different. The artwork is the same but they are constructed different the way it opens and the white inner box the game case is stored in is built slightly different.

I thought they would be identical between ps3 and 360 just with a different plastic slip cover and game inside.

Back