Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that MGS2 Snake I see there? Oh Kojima, stop redesigning the classic Snakes will ya?

BIGVgBaCEAAm4r3.jpg:large

not totally clear but it looks like the ugly MGS3 Snake render but with MGS2s suit :(

I really hate that face, they made MGS1 Snake look badass at least

Thats the render i hate the most out of all they've used! :mad:
The face and hair are stupid, doesn't look like the art.

The only BigBoss render i liked is the one for peace walker with the Barrett

Yeah, I'm not diggin' the redesigns, either. This one's my favorite - the original render from MGS 3 :lol:

metalgearsolid3-snake-eater2.jpg

Yeah, for some reason I really don't like this render. Something's really off to me.

Nothing beats the original:
caloriemate.jpg

Whoah what are they gonna use this print for?

No idea, Kojima didn't said anything.

Hey, any of you guys are ocd enough to wrap your boxes? I display all of my MGS boxes and wrap them neatly. In the process of wrapping one now. :cuckoo:

20130418154756.jpg

^That's awesome man lol. All of my boxes are in pristine condition. I don't have place to display them though.

^That's awesome man lol. All of my boxes are in pristine condition. I don't have place to display them though.

Thanks Solidus! Just get some textbook wrapping paper and lots of tape. It takes some patience to make it look "factory sealed" but once you're done you'll have one shiny box. Now to figure out how to wrap clamshell packages..

No idea, Kojima didn't said anything.

Hey, any of you guys are ocd enough to wrap your boxes? I display all of my MGS boxes and wrap them neatly. In the process of wrapping one now. :cuckoo:

20130418154756.jpg

I don't wrap them and display them. I have them all in boxes wrapped in bubble wrap though so they don't get damaged.

I just do not have the space to display the boxes. I'm already out of space to display the figures :lol

That render is for the Naked Snake MGS3 HD collection i believe? The MGS2 Snake doesn't look like the BB one in the top right, hair and beard look far too short for MGS2 Snake anyways

Personally out of all the retconned looks i think this is his best. It looks like Big Boss instead of Snake if you get me. I hated the PW Big Boss look

i have all my boxes neatly sorted into bigger boxes, like as if theyd come in a case. so i have like 5 or 6 cases in my crawl space. it gets really hot/cold in there though, but the boxes are still perfect. i think its because of the bigger boxes and because how tetris tight i put them together in there.

i have all my boxes neatly sorted into bigger boxes, like as if theyd come in a case. so i have like 5 or 6 cases in my crawl space. it gets really hot/cold in there though, but the boxes are still perfect. i think its because of the bigger boxes and because how tetris tight i put them together in there.

I guess you guys in the west don't need to wrap them up. Here in tropical regions it's best to do so, or they'll yellow over time. Some of the oldest stuff I have are the BTAS Batmobile and Batwing wrapped for ages now and they are as mint as I can possibly make them. :yess:

20130418190203.jpg

I've just noticed that I wrap almost everything I purchase! :cuckoo:
20130418191338.jpg

20130418191101.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that looks awesome! Interested to see what is it, and definitely want to see the full render of MGS2 Snake to check out the HD render of his suit. You can already tell from that small image that they've given it a "lifelike material" look, just like what they've done with MGS2 Raiden and Boss/Naked Snake's MGS3 renders.

Wow, that looks awesome! Interested to see what is it, and definitely want to see the full render of MGS2 Snake to check out the HD render of his suit. You can already tell from that small image that they've given it a "lifelike material" look, just like what they've done with MGS2 Raiden and Boss/Naked Snake's MGS3 renders.
I think some of the images are already available on the socialops like the mgs1 render..not sure if they have the mgs2 snake version there tho

Back