Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has kojima posted any of Liquid painted?

Really didn't like the overall look of him. The face and hairstyle was totally off and not to mention the rolled up sleeve and massively un-needed pouch. That being said i will get it because he's the only other liquid we are going to get, i can overlook the problems for this reason but i don't necessarily like the figure that much

I wish PAK would do more variety with their accessories. Every figure should come with a stand, closed, relaxed and action hands and if applicable another head sculpt - like master miller for Liquid or one with a different expression

I can't imagine they are going to get any cheaper and while they are great figures, there's a lot to be desired for the price tag

Has kojima posted any of Liquid painted?

Really didn't like the overall look of him. The face and hairstyle was totally off and not to mention the rolled up sleeve and massively un-needed pouch

I wish PAK would do more variety with their accessories. Every figure should come with a stand, closed, relaxed and action hands and if applicable another head sculpt - like master miller for Liquid or one with a different expression

I can't imagine they are going to get any cheaper and while they are great figures, there's a lot to be desired for the price tag

Ughh that hideous gigantic pouch is so intrusive. I like the headsculpt, but the rolled up sleeve thing is just so weird, I don't know why that was voted on.

I wish the coat was removable on liquid too so we could have done the fist fight scene on top of REX

I wish the coat was removable on liquid too so we could have done the fist fight scene on top of REX

A separate torso and arms couldn't of been difficult to do seeing how they are adding a lot of accessories to this line nowadays.

A seperate torso with Liquid Snake's tattoo FTW! :peace

A separate torso and arms couldn't of been difficult to do seeing how they are adding a lot of accessories to this line nowadays.

A seperate torso with Liquid Snake's tattoo FTW! :peace

:exactly:

I hope the Rising line was a taste of what's to come in terms of what the figures come with. The accessories were good bar missing fisted hands and maybe a flat hand to simulate him being upside down

I know SE have said that all figures will come with stands from now on i just hope they think a little more out of the box

I might even use the FAMAS from Solid to pose Liquid if there are hands that hold it. I cant imagine how the rolled up sleeve arm can look good

:exactly:

I hope the Rising line was a taste of what's to come in terms of what the figures come with. The accessories were good bar missing fisted hands and maybe a flat hand to simulate him being upside down

I know SE have said that all figures will come with stands from now on i just hope they think a little more out of the box

I might even use the FAMAS from Solid to pose Liquid if there are hands that hold it. I cant imagine how the rolled up sleeve arm can look good

I'm still shocked on why in the hell that was chosen, it's hideous.

I'm still shocked on why in the hell that was chosen, it's hideous.

I'd like to know who the culprit was who OK'd it. and why kojima accepted it.

This is one thing that makes me think that Kojima really doesn't care that much about previous MG's.

If that was me, i'd have said 'why is the arm rolled up? he never looked that that change it.'

I'd like to know who the culprit was who OK'd it. and why kojima accepted it.

This is one thing that makes me think that Kojima really doesn't care that much about previous MG's.

If that was me, i'd have said 'why is the arm rolled up? he never looked that that change it.'

I honestly don't think he has much to do with merchandising. He might just give a OK on a line and never sees it until it's out. Might be wrong, or he just has terrible judgment.

Regardless of all our ill sentiments towards these figures I'm actually really excited to get one in hand I wonder when they're going up for pre-order solidus looks lonely......

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Regardless of all our ill sentiments towards these figures I'm actually really excited to get one in hand I wonder when they're going up for pre-order solidus looks lonely......

Well this is the first painted Raiden, Liquid shouldn't be far behind. Probably sometime this month they will be up for PO.

True almost every mgs figure by PAK has been better in hand, each one good in their own way. I'm gonna have to purchase another detolf

Space is becoming a problem, i live with my gf and i have a room with all my stuff in it, videogames, figures etc. I already have 2 detolfs in there as well as a computer desk and all my boxed up boxed figures. I literally have no idea where to put those :slap

The room is vastly shrinking haha

True almost every mgs figure by PAK has been better in hand, each one good in their own way. I'm gonna have to purchase another detolf

Space is becoming a problem, i live with my gf and i have a room with all my stuff in it, videogames, figures etc. I already have 2 detolfs in there as well as a computer desk and all my boxed up boxed figures. I literally have no idea where to put those :slap

The room is vastly shrinking haha

I live with my GF too and I'm completely tapped out on room. I might have to start moving stuff into other rooms of the house. She's starting a small collection of her own and by next year it's going to be a tidal wave of stuff :lol

All my stuff is in our bedroom, sometimes I worry one of my 1:6 figures will nose dive on me while I'm sleeping :lol

PAK has done a good job so far, but all PAK have the similar interpreted style.

Like when they changed Snake's setup. They gave him that big retarded pouch that they reused on Liquid when he should actually have 3 magazine pouches on that side.

I think in the end all of us needs to consult an interior designer for them to advice on maximizing space. :lol

Come to think of it, of all those interior makeover shows on TV and Youtube, I've never seen one that has a high-end-collectible theme in mind. At the end of the day, we all become like Seanlong's apartment. :lol

I live with my GF too and I'm completely tapped out on room. I might have to start moving stuff into other rooms of the house. She's starting a small collection of her own and by next year it's going to be a tidal wave of stuff :lol

All my stuff is in our bedroom, sometimes I worry one of my 1:6 figures will nose dive on me while I'm sleeping :lol

PAK has done a good job so far, but all PAK have the similar interpreted style.

Like when they changed Snake's setup. They gave him that big retarded pouch that they reused on Liquid when he should actually have 3 magazine pouches on that side.

haha that would be a pain, in every sense.

I had all the original mcfarlene MGS1&2 hung individually on the bedroom walls along with all the play arts FF when she first moved in. The rest were always in the living room. Around the tv and computer, on floating shelves and in the bookcase

She cracked the whip unfortunately, myself and my collectibles got the spare room to make into my in progress games room. Which actually work out better

That's what i was referencing. Like even though i don't particularly like the liquid one right now, i'm sure when it's in hand i'll like it even though i know it's got some stupid **** on it like the pouch and sleeve

I think in the end all of us needs to consult an interior designer for them to advice on maximizing space. :lol

Come to think of it, of all those interior makeover shows on TV and Youtube, I've never seen one that has a high-end-collectible theme in mind. At the end of the day, we all become like Seanlong's apartment. :lol

We really do. On top of display space i also don't throw any of the boxes away so i need extra storage space just for the masses of boxes i've acquired over the years :slap

I wish i could let things go

Back