Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean the Ninjas? Well I wanted the Red Variant so I can get the open mask head and I wanted the close masked and open masked version both displayed so that's why I got the two regular versions and the Red.

I should probably take some pics later since I gave everyone of them a battle pose, I especially like what I did with the Red Ninja.

SICKNESSSS on those pics man!!!! great ****ing collection!! I want it!!! :nana:

i want snake plisskin to give me one of his Normal grey foxes because im such an awesome sideshow friend

i want snake plisskin to give me one of his Normal grey foxes because im such an awesome sideshow friend

If I had a fourth I would consider it :lol

Great collection snake a true Mgs fan.:duff:

Thanks! I got a pretty good figure collection, but stuff like Premium Packages of the games I got nothing :slap

Awesome stuff, Plissken! You and Jason are absolutely killing this thread with your epic Play Arts figure collections.

Awesome stuff, Plissken! You and Jason are absolutely killing this thread with your epic Play Arts figure collections.

Haven't been here for awhile but yeah those are amazing Plissken, now how bout showing everything you have? :yess:

Solid Snake is probably the most awful looking PAK figure of the bunch. I didn't really like the repaint on Gray Fox, either (the red figure does look cool, though). I really can't justify spending more than $50 each on those :lol.

I thought the same thing before I decided to hunt them down a few months ago. In truth though, they're both a lot more impressive in person.

Are they $200 + impressive? Well, probably not for me.

Solid Snake is probably the most awful looking PAK figure of the bunch. I didn't really like the repaint on Gray Fox, either (the red figure does look cool, though). I really can't justify spending more than $50 each on those :lol.

I've said it before, I think the Yamato 1/6 Solid Snake is the most accurate Solid Snake we've ever had, just compare the headsculpt to the image you see in the briefing/codec screen. I never understood why the Yamato figure never got the attention it deserved.

Damn this stupidly long rail gun! Finding it really hard to come up with a suitable display area for Rex due to the size of the rail gun. I want to get a custom acrylic display case made for it with a pedestal to give it a museum look, but the case needs to be quite deep to fit the rail gun comfortably. Need a larger room lol.

To anybody who already have rex I have a noob question:
can Rex pull his Rail gun holding arm up?
it seems the Rail gun a bit heavy and making his "arm" dropped a bit.
Is this an issue or not? thanks in advance guys:lol

basically my Rex's arm can't do something like in this picture

Last edited:
Damn this stupidly long rail gun! Finding it really hard to come up with a suitable display area for Rex due to the size of the rail gun. I want to get a custom acrylic display case made for it with a pedestal to give it a museum look, but the case needs to be quite deep to fit the rail gun comfortably. Need a larger room lol.

I'm having the same problem, still havent found a decent place to display this because of that damn Rail gun

Just checked my Rex and the jaw shuts firmly with no gap. Also realised by manipulating the rubber guid you can get the rail gun to support itself. Doh!

11220AC3-E25B-4C58-8824-36DB2D1758B7-9661-0000102FF25F1FBA_zps0dcbfb1d.jpg

Just checked my Rex and the jaw shuts firmly with no gap. Also realised by manipulating the rubber guid you can get the rail gun to support itself. Doh!

11220AC3-E25B-4C58-8824-36DB2D1758B7-9661-0000102FF25F1FBA_zps0dcbfb1d.jpg

I saw my rex 2 days ago on jaw dropped position. but I don't know how, now I can make it shut with no gap.
also I found out on this youtube video how you can move up the rail gun.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdG8uAmRjrA[/ame]

I tried it and know the rail gun is on the right position:yess:
but still the process scared me to death. It felt like I was going to brake his arm :horror

Back