Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have a cool letter opener I like to use:

Heavenly Sword

heavenly2.jpg

If I was at the Revoltech Snake unveiling, I'd yell "BORINGGGG!."

Don't get me wrong, I'll get it, and it looks okay. But why release this when we have play arts? Why not do something new, like I dunno, Metal Gear Acid figures? Now that's something!

Last edited:
This just came in the mail today from BBTS. Testing out my camera, and I'm bored, so here are some random pics. Not sure if the extra $2 I spent on collector's grade was worth it, since I plan to open it up anyway.

8476016675_6617e69862_b.jpg

8477105700_50cbb1eec7_b.jpg

8476017647_5401eace3c_b.jpg

8477104876_5ca5764b51_b.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'll get it, and it looks okay. But what why release this when we have play arts? Why not do something new, like I dunno, Metal Gear Acid figures? Now that's something!

Yeah, I think I'm going to get those Revoltech figures too. They're just the right size to display on my desk at work lol.

I still have a can of gray primer Testor spray, that I used for my Gundam kits. So, I'm going to use it to paint all of the part-trees on REX. After I snap everything together, that's when the real fun begins, as I'll have to figure out how to apply the camouflage >.<. But, aside from that, it should be a relatively easy kit to build.

I want to know, how do Figma figures compare to Revoltech? I have a few Revos, but nothing from Figma.

I want to know, how do Figma figures compare to Revoltech? I have a few Revos, but nothing from Figma.

Figma sculptd tend to be incredibly accurate though they are inconsistent with price and accessory count. They look much nicer than Revoltech on average especially in less dynamic poses.

Don't get me wrong, I'll get it, and it looks okay. But why release this when we have play arts? Why not do something new, like I dunno, Metal Gear Acid figures? Now that's something!

10+

Maybe that's just the beginning? who knows.
I bet they will release 3 or 2 more.
& TBH i like this naked snake.. you can do (A LOT) of poses of him plus the accessories are freakin awesome.

I agree with you I don't think we need a sneaking suit version but the posing is going to be insane him in his cardboard box with his head down is the exact pose I'm putting on my shelf I love it I highly doubt revoltec is going to just go with that 1 figure and then stop

Sent from the Shell by codec.

I know that a lot of people don't like the head sculpt. but i just really love it!! and I read that the left eye can be adjusted lol. I mean this figure have a lot of good stuff with a good price.

68.jpg

edit:

36.jpg

It's certainly very dynamic looking. I like the grey prototype in the firing pose.

I agree with you I don't think we need a sneaking suit version but the posing is going to be insane him in his cardboard box with his head down is the exact pose I'm putting on my shelf I love it I highly doubt revoltec is going to just go with that 1 figure and then stop
actually Revoltech does not have the best track record of releasing a lot of figures for the same line. Usually it's just 1 or 2.

Why doesn't anyone make a figure the MGS2 suit dangit :gah:

That Revoltech looks great though.

i own almost all the fist of the north star revoltech figures (missing shew , yuri) butyea this MGS one is a hella pass people are right to not like his head sculpt, compared to them he looks really bad. i dont even think he would fit in with the devil king figures by revoltech.

Back