Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried pre-ordering the Limited Edition of Metal Gear Rising on zavvi again and it still won't accept my Visa card. Hopefully the White Raiden PAK will be on eBay and I won't get raped...

man Solidus looks good. I can't wait until I get mine (it's on pre-order). I thought I would never buy a Play Arts Kai figure for $100+ but I have every other MG PAK figure so the completionist in me took over...

man Solidus looks good. I can't wait until I get mine (it's on pre-order). I thought I would never buy a Play Arts Kai figure for $100+ but I have every other MG PAK figure so the completionist in me took over...

I'm going to try to get two Solidus' so I can have a tentacled and non-tentacled version displayed.

Yeah I am going to order Solidus ASAP. Really don't want to get non1/6 figures, but I have most of the play arts MGS figures and that Solidus is just too badass. Really love the face sculpt.

All these talks about how great MGS2/3 were on the Naked Snake boards reminds me of the music, and I'm sad to inform you guys that Norihiko Hibino, in-game composer of MGS2/3 will probably not be doing MGS anymore. I know this because I asked him in person. Such a sweet guy. Even signed for me these plus a poster:

At465bZCQAAntuF.jpg:large

So he's been composing the music since MGS1? Great stuff, he must be sick of making espionage styled tunes XD

I assume he didn't do Peace Walker? The music there is good enough i think we'll be fine in that respect

So he's been composing the music since MGS1? Great stuff, he must be sick of making espionage styled tunes XD

I assume he didn't do Peace Walker? The music there is good enough i think we'll be fine in that respect

No, he started with Ghost Babel (AMAZING music), all of MGS2 & Substance, all of MGS3, some parts of MPO, and one track for MGS4. He also did cutscene music for Twin Snakes and was the responsible for the "Snake Eater" song. And yeah, he didn't do PW at all.

I'm going to try to get two Solidus' so I can have a tentacled and non-tentacled version displayed.

I think it a good ieda, the tentacles on him make him a little back heavy and hard to pose but after a little while i was able to get everyting just right. Pluse he just looks so cool

I think it a good ieda, the tentacles on him make him a little back heavy and hard to pose but after a little while i was able to get everyting just right. Pluse he just looks so cool

The Tentacle version I will have displayed will have the P90 and the regular version will have the Katanas, like the final battle with Raiden.

Long shot, I know - but if anybody has Play Arts MGS1 Snake or Ninja they'd like to part with, please hit me up! Paypal ready. :wave

The Tentacle version I will have displayed will have the P90 and the regular version will have the Katanas, like the final battle with Raiden.

Yea thats what i did with mine tentacles and guns :)

Also running out of room to keep my MGS games, and there are more on the way :)
8187264946_73ac996e5e_b.jpg

$140 + fees is what YoNoSe is looking to spend.

I don't see that happening though since the figures retailed for $60 each plus tax (in my area 9% so an extra $9.60 there), then $10 for shipping (at least) and that's your $140...with nothing extra for the effort...which isn't to say someone's not able to do that, but that seems pretty unlikely considering NIB Cyborg Ninja is bringing $100+ shipping by himself on eBay...

Cheapest online now - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Square-Eni...-Kai-CYBORG-NINJA-Action-Figure-/190752266201

BTW, Cyborg Ninja WAS available on Konami's website yesterday for $60 + shipping...and sold out within 2 hours.

I don't see that happening though since the figures retailed for $60 each plus tax (in my area 9% so an extra $9.60 there), then $10 for shipping (at least) and that's your $140...with nothing extra for the effort...which isn't to say someone's not able to do that, but that seems pretty unlikely considering NIB Cyborg Ninja is bringing $100+ shipping by himself on eBay...

Cheapest online now - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Square-Eni...-Kai-CYBORG-NINJA-Action-Figure-/190752266201

BTW, Cyborg Ninja WAS available on Konami's website yesterday for $60 + shipping...and sold out within 2 hours.

I have two that I've been sitting on waiting to flip. I planned on waiting until next year when their completely gone from everywhere. Both are sealed and one is in a plastic polybag, both are from BigBadToyStore.

How much are you offering?

Hey - thanks for asking. I have an offer out to another seller at the moment so I'm waiting to hear back.

$140 was a starting point, and didn't include shipping or Paypal $$$, because you asked me "what do you want to spend." I told you I had another offer for $170, you offered $160 (which sounded good to me), I said "I appreciate it" and I'd get back to you since I had countered the first offer already and the ball was in his court.

So it's only natural you should bash me to someone else looking to hook me up, right? Classy.

Personally, I just can't imagine spending over $100 for a PAK figure. Solidus will be the one and only exception. If Square decides to discontinue Solid Snake and Gray Fox I'll just forget that they ever existed.

Personally, I just can't imagine spending over $100 for a PAK figure. Solidus will be the one and only exception. If Square decides to discontinue Solid Snake and Gray Fox I'll just forget that they ever existed.

I ended up paying about 175$ on my replacement Red Ninja :monkey2

Back