Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youll notice if you try to sign up it won't let you use anything else other than a Japanese address. What you could do is use a proxy site like Celga.

You have to pay full price upfront but if you don't get it you get full refund

just picked up the normal and zombie camo vinyl figures by medicom. anyone else have these at all? theyre pretty much statues but i think theyre pretty cool.

Youll notice if you try to sign up it won't let you use anything else other than a Japanese address. What you could do is use a proxy site like Celga.

You have to pay full price upfront but if you don't get it you get full refund

It's disgusting that their doing this to fans. Their ****ing books, not high end figures. Why make it limited?

It's disgusting that their doing this to fans. Their ****ing books, not high end figures. Why make it limited?

I know its way too ****ty of them. My favourite thing from the series aside from Snake is the artwork!
Maybe they'll make a regular version down the line. Remember the art of Yoji Shinkawa? I was hyped for that till i found out all 3 books added up to about 50 pages :monkey4

I really hope there is nothing new in there (there probably will be :mad:)

It's also a relief that 3A is keeping us up to date with our 500$ investment... oh wait their not.

Its funny there was no problem with how they did stuff until they did a mainstream figure, while attracting new people they're also pissing off probably as many lol

They are a small company making loads of Rays with impeccable detail in their work, judging by stuff i go before. Trust me its worth the wait

I know its way too ****ty of them. My favourite thing from the series aside from Snake is the artwork!
Maybe they'll make a regular version down the line. Remember the art of Yoji Shinkawa? I was hyped for that till i found out all 3 books added up to about 50 pages :monkey4

I really hope there is nothing new in there (there probably will be :mad:)

I feel the same way. Shinkawa's artwork is as much an intregal part of MGS as the characters themselves. I mostly associate the characters with his artwork rather than the in-game renders.

Not releasing an artbook for MGS3 sucked. If there is a considerable amount of never-before-seen artwork in this collection that will be pretty ****ty.

Still trying to decide whether or not to bit the bullet and order the 3A REX!!! I think I'd regret not doing so in the future, that would probably be the centerpiece of any MGS collection.

I feel the same way. Shinkawa's artwork is as much an intregal part of MGS as the characters themselves. I mostly associate the characters with his artwork rather than the in-game renders.

Still trying to decide whether or not to bit the bullet and order the 3A REX!!! I think I'd regret not doing so in the future, that would probably be the centerpiece of any MGS collection.

Half of the ideas in MetalGear are Shinkawas, like GreyFox for example. The in-game look always changed yet the artwork is way more consistent (and cooler)

If you have the money then get it, although you won't get a mini-Snake with it as thats a 3A exclusive. Im not sure of the chances of future versions though (if there is and its grey am selling mine lol) but it will have great resell value - check ebay for 3A stuff

I missed out on the Bambaland exclusive. So could someone sell me their mini-Snake figure, pretty please? :monkey3

Picture from Kojimas twitter with rex in the background
A3KfNs1CQAERcYB.jpg:large

Planning to put it as MGS4 ver. as the railgun take too much space (60cm :slap no where to put THAT on display). Will be doing a custom display case (glass) with light-up base which will cost me around $162-194. And placing them on an IKEA's MALM cabinet.

Low ..? :monkey2 . Anyway, for better or worse - this will be an eye catching piece & we can still hope (can't we?). I'm quite annoyed with the repeated delay of REX as well, that latest update i got was that REX is coming around NOV 7 or 17. I was expecting 3A to outperform HT in many many ways as everyone (who collects) seems to L O V E them... Well, silly me.

"MGS4 version" -that's a great idea, it'll make for a nice showdown setup when RAY comes out as well!

Got my Medicom MGS3 Sneaking Suit Snake figure for a great price from Jason (jasongawlik0313). Fast shipping too, thanks dude!!!!

I think I'm going to try and complete the set, I'm really liking these Medicom figures. I need to get Vamp, MGS2 Solid Snake, MGS2 Raiden and MGS4 Old Snake.

Thinking of picking up the PA Ninja and Solid Snake too, because I really want that Solidus and if I'm going to get him, I'll have to get these two as well.......anyone know where the best place to pick them up for a reasonable price is?

Back