Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

I’m new on the forum, i found it while searching for limtoys.

I wàted to know how more poseable will be the new lim005 set with the twi bodys? Will both will be with the new articulation?

Another question for CQC, since you have a large collection of MGS 1/6 figures, do you have the inflames metal boss figure? Does the head from limtoy could fit in it? What is your opinion on this figure?

Thanks

I dont have the inflames figures anymore, i did have them both. I have a custom peace walker big boss using the majority of the parts from the bdu version. The lim toys will fit with the correct peg.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I’m new on the forum, i found it while searching for limtoys.

I wàted to know how more poseable will be the new lim005 set with the twi bodys? Will both will be with the new articulation?

Ask the man behind LimToys @Firejclawjack :wink1:

Man...I thought that this set was going to come with a head. So once again you have to buy the double pack to get both heads?

That's what it's looking like. Honestly, they're both good looking figures, and are technically different people, so it's not ALL bad. Though I'd rather just have the Tiger Stripe set with Venom Snake's head

Man...I thought that this set was going to come with a head. So once again you have to buy the double pack to get both heads?

that is why they rereleased it as Double Pack. it's more economical compared to the early supporters who bought the Deluxe + Expension peck. i forgot if the new double pack came with additional accessories.

the 004 is targeted towards early supporters who wants the new outfits.

Lim & CC doing their thing to make their early supporters think twice.

bf0be2cd5eef12c53823c01a8bfa72b4.jpg

I have to ask Firejclawjack, do you eventually plan to do all the main Snakes? As far as Solid Snake/Old Snake and Big Boss are concerned? Like MGS1-MGS4? I must say you do an awesome job and it's intrigued my interested with Metal Gear Solid!

I have to ask Firejclawjack, do you eventually plan to do all the main Snakes? As far as Solid Snake/Old Snake and Big Boss are concerned? Like MGS1-MGS4? I must say you do an awesome job and it's intrigued my interested with Metal Gear Solid!

LIMTOYS plans to release Solid Snake of MGS2 this year.
Also planning MGS3 in the future.

Back