Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I am interested in any of the MGS figures, how do I order them? Through this forum or are they on sale anywhere else? I'm jumping into this thread 3,000 pages in and am trying to get caught up!

So if I am interested in any of the MGS figures, how do I order them? Through this forum or are they on sale anywhere else? I'm jumping into this thread 3,000 pages in and am trying to get caught up!

I use KGBToys mostly, I hear good things about GianToy as well, but KGB has excellent service and figures arrive very quickly, I think the MGS venom snake is still available at KGB but I'm not sure.

The friends of mine who has seen it all said it could be the best detailed 6 inch figure in the market

this is all i hd to hear.
now i'm really interested :D

you work with limtoys, right?
thanks, probably many more have already said that to you in this forum, but really, thanks for your work, because we see from the figures you produce, with all the accessories and all the little details, that you at limtoys are fans like or even more than us, and you are working hard to bring these figures to life.
so, take your time on the solid snake figure, no need to rush, we know you will nail it ;)

Does anyone know where can I get a 1/6 Tiger Stripe uniform for a MGS3 Snake? Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the low res., Pic from Gecco booth, Wonderfest 2019.

Screen Shot 2562-02-10 at 18.18.52.jpg

...Why?

I call it the jar jar binks of msg merch, but it would be an to insult jar jar!

Why this! When there is no solid snake!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Is that really related to metal gear?! ive never heard of metal gear survive... looks like something out of silent hill almost. Crazy where they get the notion to make this ****, very few will buy it initially and then it will be highly sought after years later...

Back