Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you but I have enough gray foxes to keep me held over. On a side note, that raiden statue came in stock at amiami. I should be getting that within a week or so.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Got all the base titans and 2 chases on the way. Heres a pic so you can see how big they are.

72094e11ba69435fd7b8af1abc291a71.jpg

Regardless, I think Jason's MGS display will some day end up in a museum or something, if MGS ever gets commemorated for its history in gaming. Haven't seen anyone else collect all of the figures, in addition to the custom pieces (as of late).

Thanks a whole lot guys. Just as solidus said, all of the figures, thats what im aiming for dylan. Im missing a couple oldies, but ill get them.

You, the DieSnake guy and Rampy have the most robust MGS collection I've seen, Jason. Really mind blowing! At this point, might as well get them appraised and insured!

May have just scored a Hot Toys Raiden with the Murasama blade for cheap. Never cared too much about getting it but I saw it at a price I couldn't resist.

May have just scored a Hot Toys Raiden with the Murasama blade for cheap. Never cared too much about getting it but I saw it at a price I couldn't resist.

How much if you don't mind sharing? I'm kinda flirting with the idea of selling mine (along with other MGS stuff. I'm kinda over MGS).

Back