Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the deal with Metal Gear?

Fm1CBoV.jpg

So i made 2 metal gear related purchases........

Mgs soundtrack box set

Titans complete set.......i know i said id buy them no matter how gay they are. Does not have the 4 chase figures, i found bloody quiet, but its too much for my spending habits.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

So i made 2 metal gear related purchases........

Mgs soundtrack box set

Titans complete set.......i know i said id buy them no matter how gay they are. Does not have the 4 chase figures, i found bloody quiet, but its too much for my spending habits.

What is the soundtrack box set? I've never heard of it and I love the MGS soundtracks!

Its a holder. it doesnt have any cds, just the case, jewels, and inserts. Im going to get them all to fill it eventually. Actually, with all the premium packages i think i have most of em. I got it mainly for the artwork.
41b09b84983b568bfd038727d6bd6503.jpg

Its a holder. it doesnt have any cds, just the case, jewels, and inserts. Im going to get them all to fill it eventually. Actually, with all the premium packages i think i have most of em. I got it mainly for the artwork.
41b09b84983b568bfd038727d6bd6503.jpg

Oh that one. Now I remember. I'm still hoping I'll get the Black and White Ultimate Sorter someday, but they're super expensive.

I wish Tapatalk didn't suck so bad because I can see 50% of the images that come up I have to end up going to my computer just to check what the heck it is

I think the problem is that they are not using Tapatalk to upload the images (and of course because Tapatalk sucks)

Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk

One of my favorite characters and designs in all of gaming so I will definitely preorder. The wait for this one is going to be especially painful.

Back