Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CiXcLKs.jpg

5hU6gS3.jpg

New unlicensed 1/6 Quiet by Mr Toys

Head is poor but at least i don't have to see anymore of them god awful bashes

CiXcLKs.jpg

5hU6gS3.jpg

New unlicensed 1/6 Quiet by Mr Toys

Head is poor but at least i don't have to see anymore of them god awful bashes

Rape Stockings Sharpshooter.

Not half bad, and you can at least tell who it is without a second thought. I may... get this? I'm not getting Venom in any capacity, but at least I kinda liked Quiet in V... hell she was the only character I liked in the game and she didn't speak whatsoever, but she's not without her problems. The whole playing in water thing, voyeur shower, gratuitous butt shots etc etc.

I am indeed ashamed of my words and deeds, whatever those may be.

BTW if anyone reading this happens to be looking for the MGSV PAK figures, PM me... still have the whole goddamn set for sale. Game was so "great", but you can't even give these things away...

^Someone buy Pliss' figures, dangit!

I'm glad I skipped most of the PAK figs. I really regret I didn't get Quiet when I had the chance. But who would've thought that an eight inch rubber bewbed sex doll would've skyrocketed in price like it did :pow.

Last edited:
You guys think we'll still get that HotToys?
I wish there was a way the fans could get them to know out desire for Classic Snake figures. It still bums me out well never get them

If we get anything, it will probably be Peenom Snake and that's it. They'll tease it in two years, and it will be out in 2022.

He's been unbanned :pow.
Are you serious?! what the eff!

On that Quiet figure it does look pretty good, not buying anything from MGS V though :lol
You guys are more optimistic than I am. Granted we got Raiden which was pretty far out of left field.
I think that played into Asia's love for mech like characters such as Iron Man, and wasn't so much about MGS. Especially considering the Inferno variant

Theyve been bootlegging the crap out of pak quiet, ive seen her as low as $35! Check out ebay.

As for the 3rd party quiet, ill be getting her, it saves me from having to kitbash her. I was going to send a body to geewhiz to have them do it for me but this comes as a big surprise. Definitely saving some serious money here. Does anyone know when and where the preorders will go up?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back