Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't understand why licensed ones can't either. I would imagine Konami or whoever would have been able to get them the 3D renders as it's just over a year old

If computer guys can extract the files from the game, then there's no excuse really

I remember that the team 3D printed the ground zeroes model for figure reference purposes.

I think the 1st Gecco statue is still good IMO. But this has always been a problem with snake. The only figures to get it right were the MGS3 Medicom and the Kubrick figures

Well with Venom the only people that have tried aren't really known for doing decent likeness anyway. Playarts, revoltech and Gecco aren't really the go to standard of character likeness.

Very true Dylan

While i will succumb to the medicoms being a decent version, they aren't the game renders by any stretch but the gecco Venom isn't that far off your right

Very true Dylan

While i will succumb to the medicoms being a decent version, they aren't the game renders by any stretch but the gecco Venom isn't that far off your right

For me art work accuracy is more important. But no one gets either right. Medicom is the only one to make a decent artwork rendition of Snake.

There is always that amazing custom

Liquid-Snake-Figure-Yoji-Shinkawa-Artwork.jpg

You could probably find the PAK or Revoltech for a decent price, the PAK is great...for a PAK anyway but on its own, still solid.

Back