Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pickups, Zombie! How's the art book in the Japanese LE of MGS HD?

As for Figma Snake, it's easily a 10/10 figure with all of the details at this scale. The head-sculpt is a real fixer upper, though. Would be cool if someone could start a commission to make a face place for MGS 2 Snake :lol.

A smirk face plate would be great for Snake...really any custom one would be neat. Custom weapons, the MGS1 ones at least, would be neat too!

Check out the Hot Toys Facebook page for more pictures :D

uploadfromtaptalk1435392321870.jpg

Nice. Very nice

Nice pickups, Zombie! How's the art book in the Japanese LE of MGS HD?

As for Figma Snake, it's easily a 10/10 figure with all of the details at this scale. The head-sculpt is a real fixer upper, though. Would be cool if someone could start a commission to make a face place for MGS 2 Snake :lol.

Surprisingly it's still sealed, so I might buy another to open up haha.
It's way too small, id be extremely impressed of someone made a custom! After playing about with the eyes the head looks good to me. Also since its soo small it's not an issue.

Finally we can put Snake in his stance from the game :yes:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435405317.115160.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435405333.148865.jpg

This is how I'm having him posed up, this is the most fun I've had with a figure.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435405403.581829.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435405418.182051.jpg

Damn that box uses the Shinkawa artwork inside? Awesome stuff.

Great poses zombie, the figure is a load of fun to play around. Figmas really do have that functionality, and I love them so.

Those face-plates look fantastic. Too bad, I have no interest in a Jamais Vu Raiden. Having him without his sword looks strange...

Back