Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I got everything now :lol. I received my neck and ankle pegs yesterday. I also got my paint set from Amazon, so I'll start repainting some of the parts today.

What hands are you planning to use?

And on a more serious note: if anyone's interested, I'm selling that nude Yamato body with the Snake head-sculpt and gloves as shown. I'll also toss in the boots that came with it. Just make me an offer, anything really.

Damn I forgot about ankle pegs. I might just steal them from my Reeve body. I might go with the Terminator hands, and get Maisto to paint them for me.

I don't think you even need them, man :lol. The ankle pegs won't fit into the holes at all. If they're anything like mine, they were drilled too big. You could just try pasting some tack at the end of the ankle sockets, and sticking them into the boots.

If you're patient enough, I can do your hands for free, once I get the hang of the painting :lol. I got some matte enamel paint to go with the parts. I've also got some glossy gold to paint the rings on the shoulder pads.

dowjrn.jpg

Reported.

That's an awesome haul!!

That's the same edition of arkham knight I got. Tesco? You won't be disappointed the steel book is a beauty and the 4 upgrades come in handy.

Yeah, not gonna make the mistake of only buying one anymore. Anytime we get a Solid I'm doubling up!

That's an awesome haul!!

That's the same edition of arkham knight I got. Tesco? You won't be disappointed the steel book is a beauty and the 4 upgrades come in handy.

Yeah, I had just spotted there was thankfully a steelbook version and jumped on!I was worried there were only the grandiose. Batmobile or statue versions.

On to my impressions. The paint looks great imo, not an issue. Although I am disappointed with the head sculpt, Specifically the eyes. They're low under the bandana, so theres this unsightly gap and both eyes are different sizes which bothers me. PlayArts had this same issue, hopefully future Snakes don't have this issue
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435339025.445261.jpg

Other than that the figure is awesome. Very good quality build. Great sculpting and detail. But much much smaller in hand. I do prefer the PlayArts scale myself

Shipping the thing took a long time, but he arrived today. Thank you EMS...didn't keep me waiting too long, so I'm happy. Phone pic, not sure on his final pose in my display though

Y66U3LGl.jpg

He has some weird black lines on his default head, while the screaming face...looks weird, not sure why. I didn't mind it in the proto, but meh, I won't be using it. Articulation works pretty nicely, but the arms feel weird...I think the loose torso is a general thing. The head is really the worst part of the figure, I think everything else is great. The stand isn't that good oddly enough...how are the exclusive accessories though?

Gonna need to take a later pic of Snake with the rest of my smaller scale video game figures too.

I got mine from gsc as the ex. Nice pics dude! Gotta heat that gun up and straighten the barrell a little i see. I like the first pic the best.

I should be getting my mgs4 raiden sword today, when i get it ill do a comparison to the rising one.

Those are great.

I am dying to get my hands on a Medicom Old Snake for the sculpt I got laying around for it. I just can't find one for a decent price considering I will probably chop it up a bit.

Man, i found a ton of great deals on them. Not sure if there are any more around, wish i knew you were looking, i would have tipped you off. Crazybones, those are excellent. I passed on phantom pan snake a couple times. Hopefully hot toys doesnt drag their feet on theirs.

I got my mgs4 raiden sword today, its awesome! My desk is a **** hole right now, ill take pics when i can.

Back