Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our steel books had the same artwork too

864e85669aae13914063e2b7fcc5bf72.jpg

Sweet! That LE box is truly one of the best packaging for a MGS figure. Ever thought about building your REX with your Gundam skills?

Do you also have the U.K LE, Ryan? I absolutely love the artwork on the packaging. It looks more impressive than the LE that was released in the U.S.

As for black Koto REX, I'll definitely have to construct it some day. I also have the original Koto REX which I still haven't removed from the BBTS collector's bag :slap.

One thing I don't like about Ray is those damn buttons on the top of his head.
One side releases the clumsy cockpit/sides and the other the mouth pieces. Just so damn clumsy to operate for such a straight forward "press here".
Also has anybody been able to adjust the arms above the head?

Also has anybody been able to adjust the arms above the head?

I've been trying to find this out (i don't have mine yet). I haven't seen any pics of him with his arms above his head. If they can't do that pose, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

RAY looks amazing. For now, it'll be another box to go next to my AC before I move out of my apartment :lol :(.

My god, I just discovered 2 more removable pieces on my REX 3A (I refuse to read the instructions, I explore on my own)
This piece is truly amazing, It's a shame that Ray will not come with removable pieces to portrait battle damage scenes. I wished a ray's broken arm so hard :(

Just wondering if anyone in the UK with a ebay account can do me a favour?
Just need them to ask a seller a question because it wont let me. If you can please PM me! really need help!

Just wondering if anyone in the UK with a ebay account can do me a favour?
Just need them to ask a seller a question because it wont let me. If you can please PM me! really need help!

I'd like to help but I have a U.S account. Would that work?

Quick question for 3A REX owners. I have an unopened REX that I'm looking to get rid of. Need the money and don't have display room. No interest from local collectors but ill have a hard time selling online with fees and prohibitive shipping from Canada. Suggestions on how to sell a piece this big?

Quick question for 3A REX owners. I have an unopened REX that I'm looking to get rid of. Need the money and don't have display room. No interest from local collectors but ill have a hard time selling online with fees and prohibitive shipping from Canada. Suggestions on how to sell a piece this big?

Do you have the Bambaland version or the Regular retail version?

Actually I think that will work, any chance you could please email the seller below
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/METAL-GEAR-SOLID-OPS-20th-JAPAN-SEALED-/321516211393?pt=ES_Videojuegos&hash=item4adbdc0cc1
And ask him if he will ship some games to Australia?

Since he hasen't listed Australia in his shipping, It won't even let me email him :mad: and he has 1 or 2 things im interested in

Sure thing, just PM me your Ebay ID and his, and I'll relay the information to him.

Back