Metal gear solid 4 best game of 2008!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the thing is, MGS is the best game....to some...but not everyone. Its not a matter of taste, its whats fun to you. I like shooting things. So...if a game makes shooting things fun and engaging like Gears does...its a winner.

And its gorgeous. I cant stop looking at it. But hey, its all about opinions right?

Well, the thing is, MGS is the best game....to some...but not everyone. Its not a matter of taste, its whats fun to you. I like shooting things. So...if a game makes shooting things fun and engaging like Gears does...its a winner.

And its gorgeous. I cant stop looking at it. But hey, its all about opinions right?

I didn't read the previous seven pages of this thread after the opening post by solidsnake, but the above post is the only one I think I needed to read. Thumbs up.

you got it man !!

I just want to say this year was full of incredible games and lets hope for 2009 we can expect the same.

VIDEO GAMES RULE

yeah thats true,September-December alone had many releases,for me personally it was :Fifa 09,Mirrors Edge,Resistance 2,Quantum of Solace,Call of Duty 5,all PS3.I played through gears of war 2 too with a friend of mine so lets count that one.Besides those i know there were a few other good titles too like Motorstorm Pacific Rift,Tomb Raider Underworld,Little Big Planet.

Like he said,we were REALLY SPOILED this year,no doubt about that,and now more good will come soon,like Uncharted 2,Fight Night 4,Resident Evil 5.

I've played 2 games this year....stupid X-Box broke in the beginning of this year, my subscription to Gamewhatever was over, so I really had zero news....and the fact that my X-Box was broken didnt help matters. But whatever.

Finally found this thread. Ok. So. I bought this game back when it came out in 08. Played it all the way up to the crying wolf level. Forgot all about it and now I had to replay it(first PS3 died) and now I'm at the part where Snake catapults into Liquid's outer haven ship/sub. This game is amazing. Blows some of the games that are released today out of the water. Are they making a MGS5?

Finally found this thread. Ok. So. I bought this game back when it came out in 08. Played it all the way up to the crying wolf level. Forgot all about it and now I had to replay it(first PS3 died) and now I'm at the part where Snake catapults into Liquid's outer haven ship/sub. This game is amazing. Blows some of the games that are released today out of the water. Are they making a MGS5?

MGS 5 is definitely in the works by KojiPro. They've teased a few sketches. We'll probably hear something at E3.

Heck yeah! :joy

MGS 4 is certainly the best game that I've ever played, hands down. It deserves all the awards that it could possibly get!

1299839357291.jpg

Well I mean the best arguments people could come up with were Gears of War 2 so I would say MGS4 might still have been the best game of 2008.

I incurred a shoulder injury at work lifting boxes before I started MGS4. So when it came to the microwave stage, I was in more agony getting through that than Snake was.

Total videogame immersion!

Back