Messed up video!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF.....I swear the **** people come up with....and if you are so inclined to push PREV.....be prepared......you may not like what you see.Then again you may like what you see:lol

kingdarkness03 said:
WTF.....I swear the **** people come up with....and if you are so inclined to push PREV.....be prepared......you may not like what you see.Then again you may like what you see:lol

y'know....I may be mistaken....but I think that the video in question... may be from Orgasmo... T-Rex? :rotfl

This is not a Apex Twin video, it's a short film by director Chris Cunningham, who directed some video's for Apex Twin (Come to Daddy, Windowlicker). For Rubber Johnny, it's the other way around: Apex Twin composed the music for the film. If you want the whole story:

https://www.rubberjohnny.tv/

Cunningham also did some outstanding work for Sony's Playstation: remember that weird looking girl with the ponytails? "PlayStation Two, The Third Place!

Rubber Johnny, is pretty disturbing stuff, because it's so realistic. But he also did some very intimate things, like the Björk video "All is full of love".

kingdarkness03 said:

heck, i sure didn't:lol

Back