Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone!
I have been having some fun making Dio's. They are a lot of fun to make and for anyone that is interested YouTube has a ton of tutorials for mini gamer's. The same principles can be used for 1/6 scale and of course a shout out to Hemble in the Star Wars custom thread for all of the inspiration on his Dioramas! I bought the round wood bases at Hobby Lobby the rest of the materials I used are aquarium gravel, 4 differnt sizes of sand, Insulation foam and a lot of paint.

Thank you Artoo!! !I completely agree with you and it spices up my Display case with out adding any new figures to it. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Hey 8-Bit Commando!!! Thank you so much! I remember a while back you made a Friday the 13th dio that was off the charts. I wish you a wonderful Holiday season as well!

Really love these dios.
The Anakin one is fantastic. (Inspiring me...^L^). This GG head is great in fact...
And your paint apps are better and better each day. :clap

James that Scarface and Aurra Sing are great,and those Dio's look very cool. :cool:

Thank you Zebratan, Sundance, Chewblock and Sirgor!!! I really appreciate your kindness and hope to complete Aurra Sing this weekend.

That Scarface is AMAZING. I've always wanted to have that version of Tony.

Did you use the How2work suit and sling?

Thanks Die, It is the how2Work suit and sling. It must have been 5-7 years ago that I purchased all 3 versions of the How2Work Scarface figures. I used the Enterbay Han body (same as they use for their Scarface figures) then did the water treatment on it.

Thanks 8-Bit! I just started reading Star Wars Omnibus Menace Revealed and she kills a ton of Jedi and has her own light saber, so I have updated Aurra with a saber.

I just completed my dio for Luke Force Awaken version
Parts breakdown.
Gentle Giant ROTJ Luke head with Beard sculpted on
knock off ht Narrow shoulder body
Sideshow clothing with medicom Anakin robe
HT Jack sparrow boots modified.
Dio: custom built

Last edited:
Jack Torrance The shining:
Head: Snyderman painted by me
Body: HT knock off with neck built in
Clothing: Subway weathered