Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lost boys David

Thanks sladesuperagent, I appreciate the link though I think I found some hands the might just due the trick. I rounded up the clothing and a Hot toys body and I made some modifications to the head (cut the neck off) so I should be posting A finished David soon!
img0650gi1.jpg

img0649lx4.jpg

Thanks Snake Sucker I hope you like the final Pics!

Thank you sladesuperagent, For the clothing I am using a black t-shirt, Triad Leather pants, BBI's Scorpion Leather vest modified and a black trench Coat. I recently bought a few of the Saturday toy's Terminator biker outfit as they have been re-released on ebay again. I almost used one of those but like the way this looks inside the trench coat. I hop you like the finished pics. Thank's!
img0651wd6.jpg

img0652uk7.jpg

img0653io7.jpg

img0655wd2.jpg

img0656zk2.jpg

sladesuperagent, it's the clothing I have his inner leather jacket collar popped open over his outer trench coat opening, and with the inner jacket collar open it Gives him the movie accurate look but the sides of the trench coat do look a little puffed out no that you mentioned it. Lucky for me this trench coat has wires to possibly make it less puffy. Thanks

it looks brilliant man !.
Although maybe not movie accurate I actually like the way he looks so beefy. Gives it a real vampire feel. :rock

Though hard to find I'm sure, his inner jacket in the film was a jean jacket, not leather.

Very cool figure! :D

Thanks Die, I had to give it a try from a Classic Movie.

Uscmhicks, I appreciate your kind words, I must have watched this movie 20 times by now and I never picked up on it that he wore a black Jean jacket under his coat.

Thanks Badism, I did not realize it was a Jean's Jacket under his coat, I was going through my loose clothing and I found a Jean jacket. I will dye it black and give it a shot. Thank you for letting me know. I can't believe I missed this after all the times I have seen this great film. I did look at the Neca 6" version a lot as well but I thought that jacket was leather (since the whole figure from Necca is plastic it is hard to tell) Thanks again!

Figure looks great I thought about doing the vamp version as well, but I thought Keifer's stare when he wasn't a vamp was creeper than the make up so that's what I went with. I picked up some black/grey denim material at Wal-Mart when I made mine for the inner coat and cheated. I only made the jacket lapels and sewed them right into the trench. Came out looking ok I think. Anyway great job, and an awesome figure
055.jpg

Thank you Murderofcrows71, I love your version of David. In fact when you originally posted it I bookmarked it because I want to make one like yours. you did an amazing job sewing that coat and Wow the sculpting you put into that head 100% greatness!!!

love that face sculpt.cool fig.

Conan In progress

Hello I absolutely love the head scuplt of Arnold made by Hero's Heads. I scupted some hair, did some painting and this is where I am at so far. I am going to put the black war paint on this face and body and will post more update pics as this progresses.
img0704ty6.jpg

img0702lj6.jpg

img0701ty4.jpg

Re: Conan In progress

Freakin' SWEEEET! Can't wait to see your Conan finished!! Crom will be pleased!! :D

Re: Conan In progress

Thank you Cajunsith, I can't wait to finish this as well, Though I have been wanting to make this figure for some time so I have to be patient and try to do it some justice.

Thanks Kuato, I have learned a lot from viewing your work and all the talent in this amazing forum.

Thanks 915stag51 & Reinhardt, I just wanted to show an update on the progress I have made so far. I have a little more work on some final clothing details and on War Paint which I hope to finish this weekend Though the picture below is where I am at so far.
img0721qf3.jpg

Back