Men in Black MIB Rosenberg 1:1 bust is out Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super happy with this one... This was my very first Cinemaquette piece, and I couldn't pass on it. Definitely the highlight of my collection, and it brings such great memories and nostalgia that no other piece can (yet). I'm haunted by the one time I passed on a piece I was on the fence about (the original Doom PF) and I didn't want to repeat that again. So I bit the bullet and pulled the trigger. Very very happy with it, and just waiting on my acrylic display case to arrive for it.

giphy.gif

Finally got my display case in. Definitely feel much better now that this is safe from the dust. Wasn't as cheap as I imagined, but worth it for this piece.

Congrats Chris! I need an acrylic case like that too for my Rosenberg. It is definitely a unique piece in my collection. I see it more than just a bust, but an alien inside a vessel.

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1794.JPG

IMG_1821.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

man just from the photos...I think its one of the greatest statue collectibles I've ever scene...grats to all that got this one...wow...details are perfect

I'm really surprised this is still available. People are paying 4-5k for Doom for crying out loud.

Congrats mattman and thanks for the pics. I can't get enough of this one. It's incredible!

Back