Men in Black MIB Rosenberg 1:1 bust is out Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamgroot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Elite Creature Collectibles Men In Black Gentle Rosenberg Life Size Bust | Cinemaquette.com

ecc_MIB_bust_05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The price makes sense when you consider the amount of hard work and materials that goes into it. Look at a 1:1 bust from SideShow... very simple in comparison... hollow cast of polystone/fibre glass. Nothing compared to the rooted hair, metal parts, and paint apps, not to mention crazy details and actual real-life materials of this piece. Clothes are real vs. sculpted... my point is, those SSC busts range from $600 to 1,200 and have no where near this kind of production value to it. It's all relative and understandable when you consider the nature of it. I mean it's no different from a 1/4 Hot Toys figure costing $500 dollars vs a Neca 1/4 going for a 100. Or a Hasbro 1/4 going for 40 dollars at Wal-Mart. You pay for what you get. It's just a matter how much you're willing to splurge. I think it's worth it if you are financially set to make big ticket purchases like this. For someone like myself, it's unrealistic. Rather go on a week vacation some place nice. But hey, if I was set for life, I wouldn't think twice. Sold!

Last edited:
At last! One of the best things to have come out of Comic Con 2014 and now its up for PO!! :rock Cant wait to have this in my collection :yess:

Looks so good and detailed,but I noticed on close ups there is a lot of paint bleeding here and there,not sure if thats just a proto,or that will be on finished product.Thats not ok.

Yes as always the prototype looks great but will the finished mass produced item look like this? More then likely it won't and then theres that price. Dropping over 2 gs on an item like this is way out of my ball park.

I read on the Cinemaquette forum that the pics shown are not of the prototype but the finished item.

I don't see much to nitpick . It's not like anyone will ever make another and they will prolly decrease the es. I would have a hard time deciding between this and Markus .

Back