Men in Black MIB Rosenberg 1:1 bust is out Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know some have expressed their opinions on this piece in regards to it being a lot of money to spend on a collectible based on arguably a mediocre movie and not on one of the main characters, I totally respect that. For me personally, I am not a huge fan of the movie nor hold any special feeling towards this particular character but I've decided to PO this purely for the design concept and the level of intricate detail that has gone into it...its just mind blowing! Plus it will also be brought to life even further with the light features too. Take away the fact that this piece is based on a movie, had it not of been then I still would've ordered it regardless :)

11053112_651342214970214_3446857263964614846_o.jpg

I'm really tempted to get this piece. I think it's such a unique idea for a bust, and I always loved that part of the movie. Anyone know when these are supposed to ship? Can't seem to find it.

Last edited:
This is a definite work of art. I was blown away when I saw it at SDCC last year. I'm cleaning up my collection for this.

14593267758_cf6ca6fa68_z.jpg

14756908036_17307a9ba9_z.jpg

This thing really is amazing looking and a great idea for a bust. Certainly something I never expected to see get produced.

Just imagine how amazing it would be if the face opened electronically by touching the buttons on the ear like in the film... :thud:

Then again, imagine how much more it would have to cost if it did.. Yikes.

Shhh.... don't tell my wife. I have pre-ordered MIB Rosenburg. Can't wait to get it next month. This piece is mind blowing.

11053112_651342214970214_3446857263964614846_o.jpg

ambassador.jpg

14777851831_47a8a7dfb9_k.jpg

Congrats, Shrapnel. This is one of the most impressive busts I've seen ever, I can tell it's going to be creepy-awesome in person.

This is the year of Prime1, ECC and Chronicles for me. The creepier the statue, the better right? :yess:

Chronicle is becoming like another utility bill for me LOL. I've stayed away from ECC till I saw the grey alien bust at Monsterpalooza. Gotta have that one.

Back