Memphismayfire collection ! Hope you guys enjoy (UPDATED 11/05/17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Memphismayfire collection ! Hope you guys enjoy (UPDATED 23/3/17)

a small update this wip by Kjun. will be fully weathered from head to toe ;) , cant wait .
logan2.jpglogan.jpg

Re: Memphismayfire collection ! Hope you guys enjoy (UPDATED 05/4/17)

Great start on Logan Memphismayfire, I really like the body size/proportions on this figure. Looking forward to seeing it once Kjun has worked his magic.

Great start on Logan Memphismayfire, I really like the body size/proportions on this figure. Looking forward to seeing it once Kjun has worked his magic.

Thanks a lot. I will post more updates soon.

Re: Memphismayfire collection ! Hope you guys enjoy

Did Bobby sell you that joker in that condition? :horror
Grats though on the repaint...night and day.

nope , he is not crazy lol. it was just old sculpt, paint started to crack and etc. (it was like that when i got it from past owner , i just paid as i knew this is very rare to find it and a repaint and rehair will sort all the issues ;) )

nope , he is not crazy lol. it was just old sculpt, paint started to crack and etc. (it was like that when i got it from past owner , i just paid as i knew this is very rare to find it and a repaint and rehair will sort all the issues ;) )

Ah, that's good.
I do have a BobbyC joker and its one of the highlight of my collection.
Some of his real early ones, and some of his later ones were painted real thick.
I was very lucky that I got a very nice one, and I did emphasize to Bobby that I wanted mine with very little white paint as possible.

Although you can see some really nice sculpts of other Jokers out there, what separates this joker is the realism it can look because of the silicon
and glass eyes.
To this day, I'm still very happy with mine, so I'm glad you got yours fixed. Its still an amazing joker.

Ah, that's good.
I do have a BobbyC joker and its one of the highlight of my collection.
Some of his real early ones, and some of his later ones were painted real thick.
I was very lucky that I got a very nice one, and I did emphasize to Bobby that I wanted mine with very little white paint as possible.

Although you can see some really nice sculpts of other Jokers out there, what separates this joker is the realism it can look because of the silicon
and glass eyes.
To this day, I'm still very happy with mine, so I'm glad you got yours fixed. Its still an amazing joker.

I'm also very happy that Kjun saved that for me , he did a amazing work and I can tell you was not simple to paint that silicon sculpt lol took weeks to dry and two or three different types of paint if I'm not wrong . Thanks for the kind works man I appreciate, if you can share me a picture from your sculpt on a pm I would love to see it . Thanks a lot

something Sith is coming !!! work by master Kjun.
IMG_4885.JPG

Re: Memphismayfire collection ! Hope you guys enjoy (UPDATED 06/4/17)

Logan sculpted by xenoviper , painted and weathered by Kjun.
IMG_4909.JPG

Re: Memphismayfire collection ! Hope you guys enjoy (UPDATED 13/4/17)

I've been seeing this Logan on FB.....great piece

Those Universal Soldier figures are sick!!

Re: Memphismayfire collection ! Hope you guys enjoy (UPDATED 02/05/17)

Wow, the Han sculpt is nice. I thought it looked a bit weird when i saw the pics of it on HT FB page. Nice!! Chewy looks okay. His face looks a bit weird, just my opinion. [emoji2] Probably because he doesnt have much light going his direction right?

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Back