melvinpelayo here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creecher said:
Because it's not just about you perhaps?

You yourself are derailing the thread asking a question like that, without explaining how you think it is being derailed. It smacks of arrogance to me. Now here I am having to explain that point to you and thereby am, also now, categorized as being a derailer, for doing so. When you leave a question open ended, like that, it is up to the reader to determine what it is you seek, and how they interpret the mood of your question, which has a bearing on the mood of the answer they will give.

I could go on and on into a huge rant now, and explain more than you probably care to listen to, only to be dismissed by you in a later post, whereby I would begin another rant, become upset, and end in some philosophical justification for you being ripped off by a totally dishonest lying thief, without knowing the circumstances which brought this scammer to resort to taking no responsibilty for his part, other than for greed, by saying kharma has brought you to where you are now, and starting a flame war between board members. I could easily have shut my mouth and turn away, and left it to the members who have previously posted, and managed to stay calmer than I would rather be.

:rotfl :rotfl

Creech I hope he got your point.

Time to pass the soapbox to somebody else.

:monkey3 :monkey3

Thanks for the reminder Customikey. I just got up. Can't take my pills till I have eaten my breakfast. Which I have just done. I guess it's time to apologise.

Sorry DarthRamuk. Nothing personal. It was the comment that set me off, nothing more. It could have been anyone that said it. Feel free to roast and bake me. I deserve it. Much like that filth melvin.

LordAzrael said:
May all his figures mystically transmogrify into Hasbro ones overnight. And not the good Hasbro ones that some of the guys here seem to like.

:lol :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl :clap :mwaha :mwaha

LordAzrael said:
May all his figures mystically transmogrify into Hasbro ones overnight. And not the good Hasbro ones that some of the guys here seem to like.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha...."transmogrify"....:mwaha:mwaha" hasbro ones that some of the guys here seem to like":mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Last edited:
I didn't see that. Hilarious. :lol :lol :lol All I can add is "Who doesn't"

Thanks for being understanding DarthRamuk. I did go off tap and it wasn't warranted.

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop a line to say that I was successful in getting my money back through a paypal dispute.So there is hope for those of you who were defrauded by this little poo.I had sent my payment to
"[email protected]"

what kind of korean dude has gmail hahahahaha

like i said,
either hanmail or hotmail or naver, etc.

gmail... >.>

lol

Get him! :monkey5

Torches.jpg

there he is.................
he is over there.............

look...............he has his hand in your wallet................

I'm VERY wary of any new members suddenly showing up and overposting to build up their status in such a short time and claim relationships with customizers or purport to have "inside knowlege" about customized figures...

Most members here know each other and have known each other for many months and are simply passionate collectors. We all saw how melvin operated, showed up, overposted, used too many jokes, made claims and systematically scammed my bros here and it made me sick.

Some of us slapped melvin around from the very start as he began to "carpet bomb" threads with custom images, started threads entitled "how sideshow should have made anakin" or words to that effect and posted the vancei images just as members were receiving their sideshow anis, made claims about his relationships and made voluminous posts trying to ingratiate himself to members so I recommend all to be very cautious....

When something appears "fishy" consider the timing and don't do ANY business with ANYONE here you don't know or trust.

pjam said:
I'm VERY wary of any new members suddenly showing up and overposting to build up their status in such a short time and claim relationships with customizers or purport to have "inside knowlege" about customized figures...

Most members here know each other and have known each other for many months and are simply passionate collectors. We all saw how melvin operated, showed up, overposted, used too many jokes, made claims and systematically scammed my bros here and it made me sick.

Some of us slapped melvin around from the very start as he began to "carpet bomb" threads with custom images, started threads entitled "how sideshow should have made anakin" or words to that effect and posted the vancei images just as members were receiving their sideshow anis, made claims about his relationships and made voluminous posts trying to ingratiate himself to members so I recommend all to be very cautious....

When something appears "fishy" consider the timing and don't do ANY business with ANYONE here you don't know or trust.

Very good advice. It's a shame that some people are out to do nothing, but steal your money. If there is one thing I can't stand at all.....it's a thief.

KitFisto said:
Very good advice. It's a shame that some people are out to do nothing, but steal your money. If there is one thing I can't stand at all.....it's a thief.

"Trust your instincts", there are "shills" and scammers out there and as we've seen IN HERE! :monkey4

Back