melvinpelayo here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
melvinpelayo said:
Firstly I would like to apologise for what happened. Yes it is true that I HAVE not sent 2 of the last figures I sold.

I will be back here tonight to work this out. For now, please accept my apologies.

Thank you.

OK... 2 days later dude... Bad Karma Bro...

I've stayed out of this because I've had no dealings with Melvin, but I have to agree with the other members who think you guys need to take action sooner than later. I don't see any type of resolution on Melvins part. It sounds like he started this thread as a way of giving false hope. If not he would have replied to each of you by now.

I agree 100% Batty. You all need to take action now, because if you wait it will just get harder and harder to do anything...

Pelayooooo !!! The freaks will get you.. !!!!

angry.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone filed their complaints yet? I never had any deals with MP but I've had similar crap happen through Ebay. Worst I've lost is $250 though, :monkey4

On serperate occasions I've had TWO DIFFERENT sellers tell me that their father just died shortly before the Paypal deadline came up and then proceeded to never contact me again. The same bs line! The second time it happened I took action and got my money back. A word for all who buy on ebay: if your seller starts delaying your shipping for any reason at all, pull out now! The seller that took $250.00 from me claimed that her house burned down and she would need more time because things were so hectic for her, but the item was fine and she promised she would still ship it. I foolishly let the dealine pass and now, more than a year later, have recieved neither the item nor a returned email from her. :emperor :emperor :emperor

Last edited by a moderator:
melvinpelayo said:
Firstly I would like to apologise for what happened. Yes it is true that I HAVE not sent 2 of the last figures I sold.

I will be back here tonight to work this out. For now, please accept my apologies.

Thank you.

I guess it didn't happen "tonight", that being last Tuesday night 7/25 for our brethren freaks, huh Melvin?

Hope for your sake it doesn't happen tonight for you...

btw I have shipped numerous items to Aussieland from the States Global Express and none got there later than 5 business days. Cheers mate...

To all the guys/gals who are thinking of filing a Paypal dispute against this kid.

DO IT NOW!!!!!!

Since I started collecting (three years now) and have joined this board, I have seen more and more cases of people scamming and ripping off honest collectors. I've been stung twice via ebay and its not a nice feeling.

File the disputes so you have a chance of getting some money back through your CC companies via Paypal. If anyone is successful, let us now.

It's about time these robbing bastards did'nt win!!!

Please keep this thread on track. No threats, cursing, etc.

Also if anyone HAS received any purchased items from Melvin, please post that as well.

people, there's enough undeniable evidence in this thread to KNOW that's he's stolen from u. u will NOT be getting any shipments from him, so file w/ ur CC and Paypal, NOW. i got lucky. Paypal came thru and i have gotten everything that i paid him EXCEPT for $80.00. they said there wasn't enough in his accounts to cover all of it all, but i'm thankful for what they got. i'm gonna file w/ the CC company now and see if i can get the 80 back, but i doubt it since part of what i sent him was Paypal balance funds so i'll prolly have to eat the 80.

Darklord Dave said:
Please keep this thread on track. No threats, cursing, etc.

Sorry, Dave... :monkey3

I'm glad you got something back, mookylama. The fact that he didn't have enough in his account to fully refund you probably means that the others who have claims to file won't be able to get theirs back. Has anyone filed with the proper governmental authorities to get some heat put on this guy?

Congratulations ML! That guys a jerk (its not name calling if its true, right :monkey3 ) and I'm happy he didn't get away with your cash! Now, if the rest of us can be as lucky and maybe have his credit destroyed as well!

But back on topic, no I have not recieved anything, not even an email from Melvin :mad:

pfronz said:
The fact that he didn't have enough in his account to fully refund you probably means that the others who have claims to file won't be able to get theirs back.

Maybe not, he had like 3 or so paypal accounts... so we'll see.

Hey pfronz, you a Big O fan? I like your R Dorothy avatar!

Sorry to interrupt the thread... back at it boys! :emperor

lcummins said:
Hey pfronz, you a Big O fan? I like your R Dorothy avatar!

Sorry to interrupt the thread... back at it boys! :emperor

Yes I am! Great show IMO (I wish SS would consider a license). Thanks! :D

But yes, back to the matters at hand... :emperor

Mookey used the andrew soliman account, right? So did I, so I guess I'm screwed as far as paypal goes. At least I can still call my cc company.

Your CC company will refund no matter what, and if you have an account for one of the big banks, they will help as well.
But I'd expect some BS from paypal, like giving you negative balance, etc. but you can just make anotehr account.
Track that mofo down by calling LOCAL authorities.......!

Seriously, if I was a scammer like him, I'd fear some policeman coming by my house and giving me run-over about internet fraud.
And its the easiest and most direct way to get at him.
I know there's some OSW members, statueoforum members or sideshowfreaks who can help...
there's gotta be

Back