Megan Fox VS Isabel Lucas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the sexiest girl in Transformers ROTF

• Megan Fox

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • Isabel Lucas

Votes: 45 44.1%

• Total voters
Oh hell yes!.

denise_milani_sexy_boobs_1.jpg

Is it just me, or does she sorta look like Palin in the face?

I dated this girl for 3years and she was 5'7 160ish pound range, big boned a little not flabby or anything, i know its not a full pic but, i love women that have this type of build.

a1s6lu.jpg

I have those same covers!

:horror

I have those same covers!

:horror

The things i get away with while you are at work. :lol

And, uhh..i think i am going to stay away from crazy Italian women for awhile as i recieved some nasty death threats from one of these women locally, that i was getting to know...just because i did not reply back to her on MSN as i was in the shower, she later tells me to look for "two big sicilian men and a gun" watch my back yadda yadda. :lol

Last edited:
Most guys at 5'7" and 160 lbs with no muscle are chubby.

A chick at 5'7" at 160 lbs is fat.

5'7" and 140 lbs with solid meat... is hot... and the highest for me.

That's not true, Eli. You're just a body builder and expect women to look the same.

Don't ever get married, especially if your wife has kids because a woman can't stay that way forever........and neither will you.

Love ya anyway! ;)

wow umm... hmm...

I have to agree with the comment about italian women.. married one of em ;)

however in this instance, I'm casting my vote for Megan Fox. Isabel Lucas has the body of a twelve year old... I didn't dig her at all in the film.. she looked scary young.

Isabel is where it's at. Accent and all.

Speaking of which, Megan Fox's voice is annoying as hell, in my opinion.

I choose none..they are both airheads and would expect too much from men, i would never get a tattoo just because Megan Fox says so, even her name on me as she claims she would make a guy do this..no thanks! i prefer a woman with some meat on her as well and aN actual brain that functions normally.
:duh
wow....ironyyyyyy

EPIC FAIL
:rolleyes:

:duh
wow....ironyyyyyy

EPIC FAIL
:rolleyes:

LOL! Why did you add a N to that quote?...you sir are a(not an) "epic fail". :rolleyes:

My initial post is not like this..just trying to stir the pot are we?.

Oh! and uhh... its irony* :D only one Y...like come on, why even post crap like that?...are you really that much of a jerk in person?, or are you just trying to fit in to the "click" of other ****** bags on here?. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back