Megan Fox VS Isabel Lucas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the sexiest girl in Transformers ROTF

• Megan Fox

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • Isabel Lucas

Votes: 45 44.1%

• Total voters
I prefer something inbetween:

Scarlett_Johansson.jpg

Olivia and Scarlett together... much more hotter.

That's, not hot... or nice. :(

That women's shoulders and knees could cut glass....

Yeah she is horrid and all she ever says is That's Hot oh and pass me my knickers from your floor the dirty slag :lol

When skinny women bend over its like flicking a razorblade out, having that skinny boney ass dig into your hips (_I_) Vs W <--skeletor ass, will leave bruises on you. :lol

I would beat that all night!!, was Carla not in a Bon Jovi video?.

carla-gugino.jpg

This is the perfect female body imo. No woman has ever looked as sexy as Selma did in that movie. NO WOMAN!! NO WHERE!! EVER!!!

Megan fox all the way for me !
megan-fox-robert-pattinson.jpg

I prefer dark hair woman ! and she is so breathtaking.
she almost looks like she was made by ILM CGI ! she is so perfect !

Last edited:
LAS SUPER MAMACITAS !

miss_colombia_2009.jpg

as a proud Colombian it has being said many many times by model magazines all arround the world.

" What's COLOMBIA'S most dangerous export ? "

miss_colombia_2009.jpg

THE WOMAN !

Last time I was in COLOMBIA I was blown away by all the amazing woman all over !!

She(Megan Fox) did say in a interview that she will make a guy get a tattoo she is dating if he has none at all, and would prefer he got her name/face tattooed on him...thats pretty lame IMO.

She's admitted more than once that she says things in interviews just to ^^^^ with people's heads. Consider your head ^^^^ed with :lol

Back