Megan Fox VS Isabel Lucas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the sexiest girl in Transformers ROTF

• Megan Fox

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • Isabel Lucas

Votes: 45 44.1%

• Total voters
Between Megan Fox and Isabel Lucas, I'd have to go with Megan Fox. Definitely sexier. Between Megan Fox and Olivia Wilde? Hmm. Olivia Wilde is hot, but I think Megan Fox beats her by just a bit. Very close race, in my opinion.

What about Alana de la Garza from "Law & Order"? Now she's hot! I saw her in person and she is breath-taking.

Eric

6040-Olivia_Wilde.jpg

alanadelegarzafc6.jpg

:lol You assume a lot.

She(Megan Fox) did say in a interview that she will make a guy get a tattoo she is dating if he has none at all, and would prefer he got her name/face tattooed on him...thats pretty lame IMO.

Between Megan Fox and Isabel Lucas, I'd have to go with Megan Fox. Definitely sexier. Between Megan Fox and Olivia Wilde? Hmm. Olivia Wilde is hot, but I think Megan Fox beats her by just a bit. Very close race, in my opinion.

What about Alana de la Garza from "Law & Order"? Now she's hot! I saw her in person and she is breath-taking.

Eric

6040-Olivia_Wilde.jpg

alanadelegarzafc6.jpg

Use the pick of Olivia Wilde on the floor in knee socks.. damn, I love knee socks on hot legs.. anyway, that is hot! It's from the Maxim shoot.

I love legs... yummy yummy legs.

She(Megan Fox) did say in a interview that she will make a guy get a tattoo she is dating if he has none at all, and would prefer he got her name/face tattooed on him...thats pretty lame IMO.

Yeah that is lame if true. :rolleyes:

Use the pick of Olivia Wilde on the floor in knee socks.. damn, I love knee socks on hot legs.. anyway, that is hot! It's from the Maxim shoot.

I love legs... yummy yummy legs.

6c07c2fe1924.jpg

9697f8a6.jpg

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I like a woman with a booty not some 12yr old skinny skeletor ass.

Denise-Milani-1123x1600-230kb-media-2865-media-141273-1223300101.jpg

I sometimes wonder if Megan Fox is really a blonde. There is only one absolute way to tell, but even then . . .

:D

IMHO . . . she is really overrated.

Back