Megan Fox ^^^^^slap...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now this is a woman!:drool......

bellucci3.jpg

I saw her in person on opening day last year. I am not one to get all googly eyed. My sister had to pick my jaw up off the cement. Red hair blue eyes is kryptonite to BadMoon. :monkey5

I'm not a big football fan but when i've checked out a few Eskimo games (CFL) the cheerleaders weren't all that great. She has red hair? It looks brunette.

I saw him in person on opening day last year. I am not one to get all googly eyed. My sister had to pick my jaw up off the cement. Red hair blue eyes is kryptonite to BadMoon. :monkey5
carrot_top_092707_04-thumb.jpg

....... .... :horror

I still like Megan Fox, even if she comes off as a ^^^^^. Though, of course the attraction remains detached and at arms length.

megan-fox-juno-premiere-01.jpg

She is hot, don't get me wrong. But there is a lot that makeup is hiding. Look at how it is almost sculpted over her skin like putty. I still think looks wise she is very hot. But damn thats a lot of makeup.

I'd bet she knows nothing about Motley Crue :D

I don't think she's ever seen Star Wars (regarding that time she wore a Star Wars shirt and the press went crazy).

Btw, the Fox photo I posted above is from the premiere of Juno, if anyone cares.

Another for good measure:
megan-fox-juno-premiere-09.jpg

I don't think she's ever seen Star Wars (regarding that time she wore a Star Wars shirt and the press went crazy).

Btw, the Fox photo I posted above is from the premiere of Juno, if anyone cares.

Another for good measure:
megan-fox-juno-premiere-09.jpg

I'm not gonna lie, she looks pretty damn good in that shot. Still i'd take a Hilary Duff over this girl.

what the hell happened to your sig, Mike!?.....I actually had to dig up my 3D glasses just to view your stables of hos in 3-D!:D..............what gives!?

Back