Megan Fox ^^^^^slap...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd ^^^^ her too but that's the thing isn't it? I would just ^^^^ her and nothing more. She isn't exactly a take home to mama gal now isn't she?

The irony of Hollywood is that those in it act as if they deserve so much when in reality they would be fired in any other field. Walk into Walmart and see the $5 bins full of 'important and meaningful' films that were all the rage and forgotten about. The amount of films made compared to those worth watching is a pathetic average. If there was a waiter that delivered the right meal 1 out out of ten times, or a nurse handed out the wrong meds 75% of the time, they wouldn't have jobs. Hollywood strikes out more often than not and they throw themselves parties and award shows like the Oscars, the Golden Globes and God knows how many more just to pat themselves on the back.

I didn't read that letter but I like Megan Fox. I mean I really like her. I want to have some type of relationship with her that involves smoking weed and having sex.

My GF even wants a piece of this. :lol

megan_fox_gq_02.jpg

I say yes. Include me please.

It happened in a bunch of interviews, for a while she had something new about Bay to say every other day. (Take that Dr. Seuss)

She is just your average rotten Hollywood hoebag, that clip of her denying Seth Rogan a kiss on Jimmy Kimmel was hilarious.

She is paid to do a job. The director is the boss. Don't like the job, quit. If it wasn't for Bay, no matter what kind of movies he makes, that skank wouldn't have a job and no one would care a thing about her.

Back