Megan Fox ^^^^^slap...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm enjoying the "she can't act worth a sh...." postings that are going on in here. Now i'm not defending Megan Fox's acting abilities because i don't really know her acting abilities (she hasn't been in anything that would show them) but if we are to base one's acting abilities from the Transformers movies then you would have to say that John Turturro can't act either.

I don't know if you guys have watch the same Transformers movies that i have but there is no acting in those "movies". So in accordance with Darth Cruel i have to say lets wait to see her in a movie where she has to act and then we can say she can't act.

Now if you want to say she's looks like a skank then sure that can be said, i guess that makes me pretty dirty then because that is one hot skank - that's right i said it, i'm a skank lover........own it!

i'm enjoying the "she can't act worth a sh...." postings that are going on in here. Now i'm not defending Megan Fox's acting abilities because i don't really know her acting abilities (she hasn't been in anything that would show them) but if we are to base one's acting abilities from the Transformers movies then you would have to say that John Turturro can't act either.

I don't know if you guys have watch the same Transformers movies that i have but there is no acting in those "movies". So in accordance with Darth Cruel i have to say lets wait to see her in a movie where she has to act and then we can say she can't act.

Now if you want to say she's looks like a skank then sure that can be said, i guess that makes me pretty dirty then because that is one hot skank - that's right i said it, i'm a skank lover........own it!

I posted plenty of early reviews from Jennifer's Body a page or so back about what the people are saying about her acting chops.

ugly-guy.jpg

i still think she is hot. and i dont think she is terrible at acting. there are worse.

I thought she was good in Transformers. Not going to win an Emmy or anything but what's the problem? :huh

I thought she was good in Transformers. Not going to win an Emmy or anything but what's the problem? :huh
its the internet ... there's a problem with everything.
Give somebody a million dollars they ask why its no 10mil.

Indeed, it makes me smile. :D

you buddy better not go around wearing sleeveless shirts to show off your new skanky tattoo you skank ass skank .... :monkey1

its the internet ... there's a problem with everything.
Give somebody a million dollars they ask why its no 10mil.

you buddy better not go around wearing sleeveless shirts to show off your new skanky tattoo you skank ass skank .... :monkey1

LOL! No sleeveless shirts for me. I like my tattoo to be my secret. :D
ugly-guy.jpg

I posted plenty of early reviews from Jennifer's Body a page or so back about what the people are saying about her acting chops.

Like Jennifer's body is supposed to be any more of measuring stick than Transformers? Come on. If you are going to hate, hate with some dignity and class.:D

And I am not above finding skankiness sexy from time-to-time either, as is the case with Megan Fox.

And although I am sure it was staged, I thought she carried herself well through the bag-over-the-face interview.

Like Jennifer's body is supposed to be any more of measuring stick than Transformers? Come on. If you are going to hate, hate with some dignity and class.:D

And I am not above finding skankiness sexy from time-to-time either, as is the case with Megan Fox.

And although I am sure it was staged, I thought she carried herself well through the bag-over-the-face interview.

Is the script not written by an Oscar winning pen? Is she not the star? This is supposed to be her coming out party.

See my definition of a Skank would be Brittany Spears or Amy Whinehouse. People that have had a rep for sleeping around and getting sloppy in public. I didn't know Fox acted that way. :dunno

A newly possessed cheerleader turns into a killer who specializes in offing her male classmates. Can her best friend put an end to the horror?

that is the rundown of Jennifer's body..does anyone actually think that synopsis lends itself to quality acting? you could put any award winning actress in that movie and they would suck too.

Is the script not written by an Oscar winning pen? Is she not the star? This is supposed to be her coming out party.

A newly possessed cheerleader turns into a killer who specializes in offing her male classmates. Can her best friend put an end to the horror?

that is the rundown of Jennifer's body..does anyone actually think that synopsis lends itself to quality acting? you could put any award winning actress in that movie and they would suck too.

I am in agreement that this flick is a shallow bloodfest with a sexy killer. Not a deep, meaningful, or epic story. When Megan does a "Gone with the Wind" type movie...THEN I'll opine on her acting.

See my definition of a Skank would be Brittany Spears or Amy Whinehouse. People that have had a rep for sleeping around and getting sloppy in public. I didn't know Fox acted that way. :dunno

To me, skanky = sleazy. And sleazy hot chicks are OK to me. I don't see Britney as sleazy, but to me she is just pretty, not hot. But I do see Amy Winehouse and Megan Fox as sleazy. It is just, to me, that one of those sleazy women are hot and the other isn't.

skank, sleaze, ho-bag...call her whatever you want..but if anyone met her at a bar you would all be drooling. i would be..and i would also hate myself for not bringing ruphinol to the party lol.

Back