Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But you're paying $105 for a figure each - I don't even know if you get the previous things with that. The exclusive colors do look fantastic though.

yes they can they just pay more for shipping. it says in the faqs, also on the backing sidebar if you notice it says each backing in 2 forms: local and international.

Ah cool, thanks! I was on mobile at the time and couldn't see properly :)

Only 34 days to go though and only a third of the amount pledged :(

i think im going to back the amount up to the og figure with the shirt and poster. i need a nice megaman and if you back youll get it before retail. what happens if they dont reach the goal? does the product get made anyway? not sure how this works. do you get your monies back or do they just fulfill the pledged orders and then theres a super limited run? never did one of these before.

I assume you get refunded if it fails to reach production.

Am I being dumb or does it not state the size of the figure anywhere? I'm assuming he's between 6 & 7 inches...

I've also wondered this about kickstarter. I'd love the prototype colour version but can't lose $200 for nothin...

Not related to TruForce, but D-Arts Zero Type 2 is being re-issued in June. He's gone up for PO on some sites but those POs have closed actually

Hi All,

As already mentioned, if the campaign doesn't succeed you will not be charged for anything. It's an all or nothing business model for kickstarter.

But on a side note, we recently added some new reward tiers that fans have been asking for (namely the option to receive just the figures or only the exclusive).

If any of you were on the fence, now you have some great options!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/truforce/truforce-collectibles-mega-man-x-action-figure

We'd love it if you shared the word with your fellow Mega Man fans/fansites!

Thanks,

Jared

Where is the best place to pre order? Any news about a white armor re release?

Bluefin will most likely pick it up so BBTS or Amazon are good picks. If not, then try AmiAmi later on, since the POs are closed now,

Toy-Fair-2015-Bluefin-Booth-X-Plus-007.jpg
Toy-Fair-2015-Bluefin-Booth-Truforce-004.jpg
Toy-Fair-2015-Bluefin-Booth-Truforce-003.jpg

Back