Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would re-release Mega Man X Full Armor version! He's ridiculously expensive everywhere I see him listed.

I have more fond memories of the full armor from Mega Man X (1). The Ultimate Armor doesn't do anything for me. And I don't like the blue/purple colors on it.

I REALLY want Zero V2 but ****! 200 ****ing dollars?!?! I saw him a year ago on eBay for 50 dlls, I should have bought him but I didn't have PayPal account and that.... I was so stupid =[

Anyway, I found that Black/Fake Zero is less than 50 dlls anyware, should I wait for a Zero V2 reissue or pull the trigger and buy Black Zero?

Hey Guys!

I didn't see any threads on here about this so I figured I share this exciting bit of news with you all. For the past few months I've been working on a new collectible brand called TruForce Collectibles. We're a division of Bluefin Distribution that is now manufacturing our own products. Our very first product is going to be an amazing, stylized version of X from Mega Man X! He will have diecast armor on the chest, shins and feet, LED functionality in the cannon, over 30 points of articulation, swappable face, hand and back vent parts and effects parts!

We officially unveiled our new company / prototype of X at New York Comic Con last week and it was a tremendous success!

Attached are some images of the new figure in case you missed the news or weren't at the show. Be sure to like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/truforcetoy and follow us on twitter @truforcetoy for the latest news and updates on our kickstarter campaign.

Those new pics look great, not bad. But all the specs make him look like he will be quite expensive with LEDs and Diecast...anyone have a guess as to price?

Also man, I really want some of the D-Arts. I tried scoring them at my Barnes and Nobles but they sold out quick last week :slap:

I hope they make a Zero to go with it. Apparently X will be a bit bigger than the D-Arts figs.

Well...that's probably out of the picture. Anyone think they can help me score any of the D-Arts? Particulary of Mega Man and X themselves.

Back