Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two down, one more to go. I found a "Comic Version" MMX today, I'm pretty happy with the price. Once I get the SDCC metallic version I'll have a complete set. Though I still need a replacement Zero v2 & Vile.. :(

I don't understand what it is you're asking?

On the outside edges of the Kangaroo ride armor arms there are round plates that look like giant screw heads. I'm trying to figure out how to replicate it on the model
But can't think of a solution...

I made a charged shot for my D-Arts Megaman.

Thought you might like to see.

LcjKWi2h.jpg

Qo9Gy2r.jpg

Y5UsSFr.jpg

question, I recently saw on Amazon that the D Arts Mega Man X is available again for under retail and my LCS has a couple of him. Did they re-issue him? Is it common for D-Arts to reissue figures?

Yeah. It would be pretty cool if they did, I'd Zero v2 first though. You can still find full armor X from time to time for around $75 shipped if you're lucky. Not too bad in this market.

Bandai execs would have to be high as kites to not reissue Zero 2.... just look at the crazy ebay prices!

It seems like reissues will happen, Bandai and Bluefin seem to be into the idea. First SSJ Goku & MMX, and now they are reissuing the Robot Spirits Leo parts set (for cheaper to boot! :) ). So I think next year there is a good chance we will see another DBZ & MMX reissue. If they didn't reissue Zero v2 they would most certainly be crazy. I can't believe how much his value has jumped recently.

It's too bad the prices are so high considering how fragile the figures are. My v2 Zero's right arm keeps falling off (at the part where you can replace it with the other arm).

My Zero v2 has the same problem, it is very frustrating. Add to that the box with all of his accessories and parts accidentally got thrown out just adds to my frustration. lol.

Now I don't feel so alone. Our good ol'toy therapy group is coming through.

Has anybody seen a photo review of the new Ultimate Armor X yet? I'm still waiting to see some in hand photos.

Back