Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a Tamashii stage. probobly an Act 4. They're about 15$ usd, and come in packs of 3. BBTS has them for preorder for the next shipment.

Hey guys, I was just wanting your opinions on these D-Arts figures. I love Megaman X and his games were a big part of my childhood. I even had the old Bandai figures (Megaman, Protoman, Gutsman) back in the day.

These seem considerably more expensive than something you'd find at Toys R Us for example.

Even when considering the price tag on these, do they look great in person and are they worth it?

For a follow up question: Do you guys believe this line will continue past Sigma? Do you guys believe they'll make the Mavericks and the different suits X has throughout the series? Maybe possibly others outside the X games? (Volnut, Dash, Protoman, Gutsman, etc.)

Last edited:
Worth every penny, provided you can get them for CLOSE to retail. don't pay more than 60$ each before shipping.

As long as they keep selling like they have been, We will see more. possibly even from classic mega man.

First Megaman is coming :).

6b7c2e424cb849ce071834fdeab3d.jpg

e450d419c7cc32912096254917fbe.jpg

Here's hoping Rush will have interchangeable parts and they do some Robot Masters as well. I loved the Bandai figures back in the day and I'd love modern versions done just like this of Cut Man, Guts Man, Proto Man, Snake Man... Oh the possibilities.

the ponytail on my ver1 Zero broke and I was hoping ver1 would go down cheaper at most places due to ver2's release. I'm wondering if I should wait longer.

Damn. Right after I put together my own Koto version. Well. . .I kinda like the new one more. Will probably get it. Not so interested in the dog, but the little hard hat guy is pretty great.

Not digging the faces on the better pics at BBTS. Smiling face looks like a girl (eyes seem to have something to do with it), and the angry face seems kind of weird somehow. Is that one on display a completely different sculpt? Looks neutral, which is what I would prefer. Description on BBTS says it only comes with two faces.

Back