Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would very much like them to start making some of the Mavericks. Launch Octopus, Sting Chameleon, Storm Eagle...to name a few.

Same here, as well as Colonel and Double. Dr. Light would be pretty awesome as well. Plus, if they're doing large pieces, why can't they do an armor capsule eventually? That would be sweet.

am I the only one that finds it hard to believe it's Black Zero?? It looks more like Fake Zero to me because of the wrong colors

Same here, as well as Colonel and Double. Dr. Light would be pretty awesome as well. Plus, if they're doing large pieces, why can't they do an armor capsule eventually? That would be sweet.

Yes, definitely. A Dr. Wiley would be cool too. I hope they don't plan on stopping this line anytime soon.

:lol double...which Double, tubby Double or evil Double.

Just got my Zero Type 2 today!
He looks nice!

IMG_0296.jpg

My Vava is on his way, hope can get it on early next week.

Yes, definitely. A Dr. Wiley would be cool too. I hope they don't plan on stopping this line anytime soon.

:lol double...which Double, tubby Double or evil Double.

Dr. Wiley would be awesome, as well as "Mega Man" characters like Bass. Definitely Evil Double, haha. I'd buy tubby Double though too. MMX4 is the quintessential Mega Man game for me.

Nice, they look great, especially Vile! I recently bought Zero v1, Zero v2, Megaman Full Armor, and Vile. I can't wait to get them. I'll grab X when they reissue him (hopefully a straight reissue, not another repaint).

Here's my VAVA photos sharing, enjoy:

Packaging
IMG_7822copy.jpg

VAVA the badass!
IMG_7859copy.jpg

This VAVA got both designs from Rockman X and Irregular hunter X.
IMG_7861copy.jpg

IMG_7860copy.jpg

Drinking Whisky and crush the glass.
IMG_7873copycopy.jpg

VAVA in action, shooting the grenade:
IMG_7866copy.jpg

IMG_7871copy.jpg

Continue, the scene from Irregular Hunter X, Vava's ending story!

IMG_7879copy.jpg

IMG_7876copy.jpg

VAVA: Sigma is wrong, everyone is wrong, I am the one who will change the world! Gahahaha~!

IMG_7885copy.jpg

VAVA: What?
Zero: Change the world? Sounds like Maverick talking to me! X, shoot now!

IMG_7890copy.jpg

VAVA: Huh?! Charge shot?!

IMG_7891copy.jpg

VAVA: My name is VAVA, i am...i...

LOL.. i can't take him seriously whenever anyone calls him Vava.

Note, it was Vava in the Japanese version, because of the lack of the letter B apparently. a more accurate translation of the Japanese name is Baba.....

which sounds ALOT like Boba.

food for thought

Haha, i used to call him as Vava since i was kid.
And I always prefer Japanese version.

Reintroduced my X
IMG_7812copy.jpg

IMG_7788copy.jpg

Hadouken!
hadoken.jpg

Full Armor X
IMG_7824copy.jpg

IMG_7828copy.jpg

IMG_7833copy.jpg

Zero
IMG_7835copy.jpg

X and Zero
IMG_7848copy.jpg

IMG_7849copy.jpg

IMG_7850copy.jpg

Those look great! I'm not such a fan of Megaman X, though, so this is the only Megaman I need:

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025-2.jpg

Just put him together a couple of days ago, in anticipation of other NES characters from Figma (Samus and Link) :rock

Back