Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to a kind fellow collector we were able to add this little guy to our collection:

I’m sorry to take the joy out of your joystick, Dr. Wily. « DIMIC

bandai_megaman_sdcc_14.jpg

^ just ordered the full armor X. Wish I'd bought the blue X for $40 when I had the chance... oh well, collections started now :) That zero is rediculously awesome

Can't wait or x3 vile! And man I want an x2 full armor with a ride chaser like in the bOx art
588480_40292_front.jpg

Man, why is Vile/Vava a frickin exclusive? Aside from Sigma, he's easily the most popular villain of the series. There's no reason for him to be exclusive.

Ok, Vile WAS going to be a japan exclusive, but because he scored so very high on the megaman x facebook poll, he is now going to be a tamashi web/ American exclusive, just like Vegeta was, and zedro is going to be.

Vile be be available on amazon, and Bigbadtoystore, etc.

a comment from bluefin, IF you want to continue seeing the mega man and dragon ball figures in the states, YOU MUST ORDER THEM FROM AMERICAN RETAILERS, such as amazon.com, entertainment earth and Big Bad toystore. Bandai is watching sales of those two lines VERY CLOSELY at those specific retailers, and the continuation of those lines as american supported releases relies SOLY on those shops.

Also, Vile is now up for pre-order at Big Bad toy store.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN14231&mode=retail

well i just put my pre order for Vile at BBTS, these figures are sweet so im going to keep getting them as long as they keep making them

no kidding. I had those old snap kits forever, until they just fell apart. I've still got their parts... somewhere.
these are SO MUCH BETTER.

Hoping we FINALY get a sigma due to the poll on facebook, though that 100,000 strong Fan group is starting to piss me off.

Back