Mega Man Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want the sdcc exclusive D-Arts Megaman X Metallic Version

bandaisdccmegaman01.jpg

oh man, I want that one too... nobody from here on the forum who's able to hook us up on one of them?

oh man, I want that one too... nobody from here on the forum who's able to hook us up on one of them?

I'd be interested in someone hooking us up too. :monkey3 :monkey3

I just got the regular X in the mail a couple of days ago, and have the full armor X and the Zero on pre-order from HLJ, and this would really complement the set.

Is the metal X something that needs to be preordered, or can it just be bought on the show floor?

I got mine earlier this week. I really love it, despite that it is a little bit fragile feeling.

have any recommendations for a stand?

can't wait for zero.

Does anyone know any other zero figures that are close to this scale? I really want to repaint one as the all black evil zero in MMX2.

Does anyone know any other zero figures that are close to this scale? I really want to repaint one as the all black evil zero in MMX2.

They've just announced pre-orders for a new Kotobukiya Zero kit, it seems like it's the same scale (they have it on HLJ here, but will probably come to other online stores).

Not quite the same, but it is a kit so re-painting would be easier for the individual parts I guess?

Received mine on Monday but feels kind of cheap for the price.

Totally Agreed! I am a bit sad it's so small and yet so crazy expensive! But I can't argue with the fact that it is the best MMX figure to date....so what am I going to do, not buy it?! :rotfl:rotfl

They've just announced pre-orders for a new Kotobukiya Zero kit, it seems like it's the same scale (they have it on HLJ here, but will probably come to other online stores).

Not quite the same, but it is a kit so re-painting would be easier for the individual parts I guess?

I imagine he is talking about Zero from the MMX series, not the MMZ one.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN13750&mode=retail

This one is the same scale as it's from the same line. I hope that helps.

Back