Meet my army of Iron Men. Hall of Armor that is.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, new member here and want to learn about how to build this. Sorry if this question seems lame but what is an "orbi/orbi box" where can one find it?

thanks

Hey, new member here and want to learn about how to build this. Sorry if this question seems lame but what is an "orbi/orbi box" where can one find it?

thanks

your not going to get an answer my friend, because he didnt build this..he just wants more hits on his you tube so he can get his hulk dio built for free....by his builder of course...:nana:

Hmm,. Thanks for the correct spelling (Oribi). That would explain why I originally couldn't find what the hell they were talking about!

“Be so good they can't ignore you.”
― Steve Martin

I think he said it took him 3 months to do the full build? Good for him, that's a project and a half and he killed it - looks great.

This thread was an interesting read...

hugemanatee_original.jpg

Here's a print backdrop of the hall of armor.

nice custom hall of armor . It would be nice if he just showed a quick tutorial BUILD on it. I bet just buy one hall and recast it times however many more time's you want. It just 2 long boards 8 light up slates 8 stands and recasting the back board 6 or more times and l.e.d.s strips.

Back